critical mass 30th november 2012

way0517

After enjoying a really great evening on friday night and even premoting critical mass to some moterists on the nelson mandela bridge , I was shocked to see a moterist been assaulted by some santas even worse was that the people who were so intrigged by the critical mass were also entertained by this event , how do you get involved with an event to premote cycling awareness if you act like animals ?

After enjoying a really great evening on friday night and even premoting critical mass to some moterists on the nelson mandela bridge , I was shocked to see a moterist been assaulted by some santas even worse was that the people who were so intrigged by the critical mass were also entertained by this event , how do you get involved with an event to premote cycling awareness if you act like animals ?

That is shocking and goes totally against the grain of what a CM is all about!

People like that aren't welcome at events like CM or any other for that matter.

Sadly it's idiots like these that will spoil it for the rest and ultimately get this thing shut down.

Thank you Santa's you tjops.

yeah just a matter of time before it gets shut down, i must say as the months go on, i see more and more problems happening, how was the stench in a couple of places in the cbd fri night, damnnn wacko.png

yeah just a matter of time before it gets shut down, i must say as the months go on, i see more and more problems happening, how was the stench in a couple of places in the cbd fri night, damnnn wacko.png

Yep those are the buildings without power, hundreds of residents and "mature" plumbing...

Just for the record, my santa outfit was PINK... I promise :P

But I do have him on my gopro, I'll try get a pic! He seemed pretty drunk, was swearing like a trooper!

When we stopped under that big white building, I had a roof/floor tile land 10cm away from me... But there were a lot less stops which was nice!

jaaa i witnessed that i saw you in a pink outfit with two elves jirre they mustve got cold cause that wind that came up halfway through the ride was nippy. there seems to be alot of tourist around that patta patta bar we spoke to some american blondie there who was amazed with the mass

Just for the record, my santa outfit was PINK... I promise tongue.png

But I do have him on my gopro, I'll try get a pic! "He seemed pretty drunk, was swearing like a trooper!"

When we stopped under that big white building, I had a roof/floor tile land 10cm away from me... But there were a lot less stops which was nice!

Haha its changed from critical mass into critical piss-upthumbdown.gif Edited by mr christmas tree

As cycling gets more popular inevitably there will be more a$$holez - throw in a catalyst like bit of booze and ..... same old, same old.

I found that in the Hogsback event last year: it was bigger and some right pr!cks were in attendance. Spoilt it for me.