Watch this post ! Iron building a new XC steed for 2013

Iron

Update , my agents tells me the rest of my spares are in .

whoop whoop , im like a kid with a new power ranger .

Sunday this thing rides !!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Iron - nothing quite like getting a new bike especially when it's something unique like you've got there!

Update , my agents tells me the rest of my spares are in .

One day when I'm a real cyclist I'll have agents working for me ph34r.png

Damb , that is sick . i need me one of those .

Shot for this !

Me too - order 2... and a spare bolt kit... and those nice brass thumbscrews...

Lekker fiets. Mine is almost the same and it is a great ride. Feels like a big wheel mbx. I got new hoops this week Mavic C29max. Still to try them out.

I like my bike!

Nice... do you know you can replace those sliders to fit post mount brakes directly instead of the ISO to post converter?

http://www.paragonma...ction&key=B4026

For the Ritchey frame, you need the B4025, not the B4026, the 4026 is for the rocker style drop-outs. For some reason, South Africa does not appear in their list of shipping destinations. I am going to order though, so if anyone is interested, let me know, can do a combined order to save on shipping.

For the Ritchey frame, you need the B4025, not the B4026, the 4026 is for the rocker style drop-outs. For some reason, South Africa does not appear in their list of shipping destinations. I am going to order though, so if anyone is interested, let me know, can do a combined order to save on shipping.

When you ordering? I need one kit for the Kona and possibly a second kit tooph34r.png

Ok , Done and Ridden the weekend . this bike is sick !!! think my Cannondale Flash is going to gather lots of dust .

Sorry no couch , and no Barbie .( a VERY BIG congrats to Barbie and her man , they got engaged this weekend , well done both of you ! )

post-8504-0-01338400-1355122279_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-37149200-1355122303_thumb.jpg