12 Days till Christmas

V12man

Well - almost....

Happy Holidays everyone - enjoy them - get off to a good start with a good Christmas cycling song... :)

Friday we close our doors till next year .... Friday can't come soon enough right now!

Buy yourself a beer on me... :) today...

I am working till next weekend... From Sat 6pm - till Tuesday 6am this weekend.... with luck it will be quiet and I will get some sleep.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until the 21st of January....

Bastard ... we come back on the 7th of Jan again.

This Christmas period is going to break me. All the bribes offered to my lighty to do well at school are payable. He little shite pockets the following now.

1) A new hunting bow R5500.00

2) accesories for above mentioned R2000.00

3) a new PC game R 699.00

4) Camo hunting clothes R1800.00

I should have rather shut my mouth and told him that I will moer him if he doesnt do well.

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

This Christmas period is going to break me. All the brides offered to my lighty to do well at school are payable. He little shite pockets the following now.

I should have rather shut my mouth and told him that I will moer him if he doesnt do well.

but what about the brides?

This Christmas period is going to break me. All the bribes offered to my lighty to do well at school are payable. He little shite pockets the following now.

I made the same mistake. My son did really well in his first year at school and didn't have to go to the naughty corner once at school which was the deal. So, next weak Tuesday we will have a 10 week old lab puppy in the house.....

I'm jealous of all you people taking leave. I'll be working except for the public holidays.

I made the same mistake. My son did really well in his first year at school and didn't have to go to the naughty corner once at school which was the deal. So, next weak Tuesday we will have a 10 week old lab puppy in the house.....

I'm jealous of all you people taking leave. I'll be working except for the public holidays.

Buy some soil and keep it in the garage .... you will need it to fill the holes in your garden ;)

Shot Hairy! devil.gif thumbup1.gif Maybe see you on the cycle lanes!

Got loads of training time and plenty of intervals planned between now and the 21st of next month! Still need to take another 2 weeks before March to get my leave quota down to respectable levels... Gonna be a great summer! There's no such thing as bad time out of the office!

Shot Hairy! devil.gif thumbup1.gif Maybe see you on the cycle lanes!

Got loads of training time and plenty of intervals planned between now and the 21st of next month! Still need to take another 2 weeks before March to get my leave quota down to respectable levels... Gonna be a great summer! There's no such thing as bad time out of the office!

Next Wednesday we are going over the mountain again ... so if you have a nice fat tyred bike come and join us!