Northcliff Cycles in the Cradle this morning - what a bunch of Tjops

Paul Ruinaard

I think it would have been better to resolve it there and then. 6 pages of whooohaaa. Like that will change anything? Like The Hub closed a bike shop? Cycle Lab is bigger than it ever was. Cajees sells more bikes than you fools imagine. Marco Swart assaults customers on a daily basis. Now you want to start with NC. Bla bla bla.

How would you resolve it there and then? Careful what you say, Robox will dislike you. You want to become one of my deputies also?

I would also attempt to talk to the individual, find out why he did what he did. Sometimes the law has to be upheld, by hook or by crook.

But this is one post too many in Robox's eyes, my quota on this topic is up.

My world is rocked, I am disliked by a hubber.

Deputy_Crispy signing out. Gonna find me some posse...

Edited by Admin
Offensive image removed

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime a group of cyclists transgresses in this manner someone starts a thread. Why not start 'ONE ' thread dedicated to offenders and post photo's of transgressors to prove it. No pictures means it did'nt happen.

Everytime a group of cyclists transgresses in this manner someone starts a thread. Why not start 'ONE ' thread dedicated to offenders and post photo's of transgressors to prove it. No pictures means it did'nt happen.

Because if you use a cellphone to take a picture you are also breaking the law and should thus be treated like a kiddy fiddler

Because if you use a cellphone to take a picture you are also breaking the law and should thus be treated like a kiddy fiddler

I logged on just to say that... Seems you beat me too it! :)

We saw them twice going in the opposite direction to our ride. The first time they didn't have a car and the second time it was following without any cars behind it.

At the end of the day this is like India, if they're bigger then you, you lose.

My, oh my... the wild west! Take law in own hands to teach those who take law in own hands a lesson by own hands!!! Cowboys, re-unite! Find a tree, bring a rope! Only certain people (hubbers) have the right to transgress (all in the name of the law, apparently!)

KIng_Crispy, you shall henceforth be known as Deputy_Crispy!

Actually, we SO need a dislike function (and a threshold limit) on posters/posts!

Sooooo...... NoMan you need that button to punish those who do not agree with you, childish.

Lost me there.

I will sit for days behind a cyclist whilst driving my car and wait till I can pass safely.

Sorry that my world view doesn't coincide with yours.

Yeah... but sometimes it does literally take a long time

Thats why I prefer to take the law into my own hands periodically.

Pull over in front of him, alight the vehicle, and show him the error in his ways. TEACH him why exactly NOT to do it again.

Patience, what's that?

Something a dyslexic doctor has

Stop being so aggressive

Sooooo...... NoMan you need that button to punish those who do not agree with you, childish.

Oom Hendrik, wag laat ek dit skrap, jy is oom en dit wat dit impliseer nie werklik werd (hier op die hub) nie. Weet nie hoe jy in die werklikheid is nie, maar stel eintlik ook nie werklik belang nie!

Ok, hier gaan ek. Die hele "Like This" ding is heeltemal eensydig, so laat Admin die volledige reputasie ding implementeer sodat ons nie net "yes men" kommentaar en treiteringe aanpor nie. Dit help nie om die wat NIE saamstem stil te maak, en net die peanut gallery aanpor om omgewonde te raak nie!

How would you resolve it there and then? Careful what you say, Robox will dislike you. You want to become one of my deputies also?

I would also attempt to talk to the individual, find out why he did what he did. Sometimes the law has to be upheld, by hook or by crook.

But this is one post too many in Robox's eyes, my quota on this topic is up.

My world is rocked, I am disliked by a hubber.

Deputy_Crispy signing out. Gonna find me some posse...

Pasop vir die bende! devil.gif Anyway, ek nog steeds 'n probleem met die 'taking law into own hands' sentiments. It implies that you place yourself ABOVE the law. And that is simply not on, irrespective of how much righteous indignation you experience!

Moet asseblief nie slapelose nagte deursweet omdat ek nie daarvan hou dat jy jouself bo die wet verhewe het nie! Jy is skynbaar te belangrik daarvoor, so kalmeer, en slaap lekker!

And do not let the deputy_ title go to your head, let the OP state his case to the alleged offenders himself. I do however doubt that will happen. If he had the cojones(as in "tener cojones") to do that, he would not have ranted on an internet forum like a spoilt brat, but rather have gone down to the shop and speak to them mano-a-mano.

And to all who think that I'm defending the alleged incident: NO, I am not. I am taking issue with the peanut gallery on the side line throwing sticks and stones about.

There are very clear laws and rules w.r.t. road usage (vehicles AND motor vehicles). Sadly, these rules are ignored by the majority of road users today. And this cuts across 'machines' being used, race, gender, age, location!

This is why I love the hub.

People with brains versus the not so clever. Any Julius supporters??