PPA Summer League

fandacious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No about2time chips will be used for other events. Most likely not PPA races.

About2Time are the official Summer League timekeepers. Racetec is still timing PPA races. Together with about2time; racetec will time 4 of the summer league events. Wearing a racetec chip is not compulsory on those races but if you do not wear you racetec chip on the 4 PPA events, those events would not count towards your PPA seeding. Keep in mind you MUST wear you about2time chip on all 7 events.

About2time was used in most of the lights by Linea events during the last season.

Wrt to chips, should you have both chips on your bike for PPA event so that can register a time on racetec so that can keep seeding, otherwise find yourself with a useless PPA seeding.

Wrt to chips, should you have both chips on your bike for PPA event so that can register a time on racetec so that can keep seeding, otherwise find yourself with a useless PPA seeding.

Yes, you should wear both your chips when riding the 4 events which is combined with PPA fun rides. This will help with your PPA seeding.

Keep in mind if you do not wear you PPA chip (you forgot your chip); racetec will not accept your about2time race time. The opposite also applies.

I just noticed now my back number is not the same as number plate, is this going to be problem or does it not

Matter?

Does not matter mine also not the same neither is the other numbers I collected

was worried There for a second.