Twenti naainers...... Is the hunnymoon over?????

Big H*

We are sleeping over in the Camdeboo National park outside Graaff Reinet. We travelled here via Vrede, Golden Gate, N3, N1 and N9. Passed many cars with bikes on......... and only one twenti nainers in all the many bikes zipping to the cost...... is the hunnymoon over???????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? On vacation in a simply stunning part of the world, and this is what you have to say?

We are sleeping over in the Camdeboo National park outside Graaff Reinet. We travelled here via Vrede, Golden Gate, N3, N1 and N9. Passed many cars with bikes on......... and only one twenti nainers in all the many bikes zipping to the cost...... is the hunnymoon over???????

Née oom!! Jy het net nie mooi opgelet nie....hou jou oe oppie pad!!

Ek het so maand terug ook n naaaainer gekoop....beste koop in 2012 vir my.

Yip, that's what happens with "arranged marriages". biggrin.png

Really? On vacation in a simply stunning part of the world, and this is what you have to say?

Oh, I thought that was you in the outcast section of the Valley of Desolation....... The sun hammered us there today. The three S's now..... Shyte shower and sleep..... Tomorrow to Baviaanskloof for three days and then to Karringmelkspruit near Lady Grey in a wildrness camp for four days.

Edited by eccentric1

The sun hammered us there today. The three S's now..... Shyte shower and sleep..... Tomorrow to Baviaanskloof for three days and then to Karringmelkspruit near Lady Grey in a wildrness camp for four days.

Lovely.

My suggestion: enjoy the time before the swart gevaar come and ruin your ****.