Twenti naainers...... Is the hunnymoon over?????

Big H*

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If bikes on the back of holiday makers cars were to be an indication of what's currently hot we'd all be riding 12" or 16" wheel size.

Well said!

If bikes on the back of holiday makers cars were to be an indication of what's currently hot we'd all be riding 12" or 16" wheel size.

Don't for get the R700 ever popular all steel hyperama special :-)

Any way it's a crime to expose your ride to the elements (and the kydaars) on the back of a car or even on top of a trailer. A bike needs to be respected and needs to travel inside.

Lovely.

My suggestion: enjoy the time before the swart gevaar come and ruin your ****.

Typical, did you not say to Tess to play the ball??? ...... Oh I forgot, the balls are missing.

Logic tells me: They're all on their way to a charity function, these must be giveaway bikes to the less privileged,..my question, why are you following them Mr eccentric, to stand in the Queue..

The following two advertisements will prove why certain characters are so anti 29er! Because they are on average double the price of their smaller wheel cousins. But also double the fun!

tn_item-43573.jpg

R 19,000.00

2011 Specialized S-works Stumpjumper HT

BellscyclingDec 18 2012 08:33

Mpumulanga

1 Comments

Karma - Dec 18 2012 09:25 tn_item-43764.jpg

R 42,000.00

2012 Sworks Stumpjumper HT 29er

BellscyclingDec 18 2012 08:32

Mpumulanga

1 Comments

Peregrinate - Nov 16 2012 11:40

Edited by andrè traut

Oh, I thought that was you in the outcast section of the Valley of Desolation....... The sun hammered us there today. The three S's now..... Shyte shower and sleep..... Tomorrow to Baviaanskloof for three days and then to Karringmelkspruit near Lady Grey in a wildrness camp for four days.

Very nice place that Oom, do enjoy it. Spent many misspent youth hours there trout fishing and er.... well other misspent youth kinda stuff! Was not open to the public back then, just a friend's farm.

Party mense begin threads om net aandag te soek. En hier op die hub kry hulle dit. Goeie genade mense as julle op vakansie is in die wildernis iewers het julle niks beters om te doen as steeds vir konflik te soek nie?

The following two advertisements will prove why certain characters are so anti 29er! Because they are on average double the price of their smaller wheel cousins. But also double the fun!

I'm surprised the smartest man on the hub with his obvious and deep seated resentment of guys riding expensive kit hasn't picked up on this theme yet. Then again maybe I'm not surprised as, luckily for us, he seems to avoid the cycling threads.

If one can call a thread started to avoid having to spend time with the wife while on holiday a cycling thread...

Ride your bikes people. Enjoy them and stop stressing about the unimportant **** like wheelsize.

Remember why you ride to begin with. If you forgot then sell the bike and buy a big tv and a lazy boy recliner.