Supliments like phedra

Diet Diet Diet.... Thats the only way! fat loss agents help in shedding some fat, but essentially its all the diet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will start drinking less sugar in my coffee, and on my "pap" in the mornings. But eish, its gonna be difficult saying no to that lekker fatty Biltong piece and lamb tjoppie. drool.gif

Eating fat does not make you fat but it is important to note that an excess of calories (no matter what the source, be it sugar or protein) will still cause you to gain weight. Hence DIET is the trick and sugar is a good place to start cutting.

Is it the same stuff that Dave George were using? whistling.gif whistling.gif

No man, Clen is what Contador was pinned for.

But Clen certainly works, and arguably the best weight-loss aid in that it helps to minimise muscle loss during a weight loss program. But you're not going to find it off the shelf - you'll have to buy online.

If you want something (legal) that can be bought in a store, your main options are:

1. Hydroxycut

2. Oxy Elite Pro (recently discontinued, but it's replacement is now on the shelves in Dischem - just ask them what the new one is).

You can still buy Oxy Elite Pro at this site (as well as Hydroxycut): http://www.xtremenutrition.co.za

Careful of the side-effects. Insomnia if you take it late afternoon. And if you're prone to depression or anxiety it will increase those feelings.

Do they work? Yes, most certainly. Especially those 'last few stubborn fat kilos' that don't want to go away. I've used them before so can speak from personal experience.

Edited by tombeej

The other thing about those weight-loss supplements is that they make your engine run hot. That's how they work - increase your internal body temp and raise your metabolism so that you burn more calories than usual, even when not exercising (but enhanced greatly when you do exercise).

This makes you sweat more, lose more water, so you need to take in a lot more water. It becomes a factor when exercising on the stuff. I found that I poured sweat when on the bike, esp if I was working hard in warm weather. If I was on a ride that normally needed 1 bottle, I'd now have to take 2 bottles instead. Please keep this in mind.

I would say im rather fit, cycle at least a few times a week 25 to 50 km per ride.

I also og 1 to 2 times a week. An up till dec i would gym at least 3 times a week ( contract up and just to expensive to renew). I also do races ( dirtmax, babbas, momentum)

However with all this i still have a very little bit of flab on my stomach, no any any where else. Its not much maybe a cm if i hold it. Just doesn't wana drop.

I use no supplements, gels etc...Will something like phedra cut help?

Reducing your starch intake will help reduce flab around the midrif.

I've got a lil' tub of Phedra' I received as a present a while ago.

Never touched it.

Very tempting though just to get that 'lean 'n mean' look around the waist.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! I repeat…!!!!!!!

About 2 years ago I assumed the bandwagon as well and got me some USN PhedraCut to loose the last of my student-days boepie. Used the stuff once, and after about 6 hours I felt like death warmed up; started with my first (and last) ever panic attack, serious depression and mania (I really felt like I was going nuts or something). Later that evening I woke up in cold sweat with some freaking scary heart palpitations, nauseous as hell and super anxious. My foolish use of this crap ended in the Emergency Room of Wilgers Hospital at 4 the following morning – where my brother (an orthopaedic surgeon) incidentally (and luckily) was on call. When I described my symptoms to him, his FIRST question was whether I had been taking any kind of pseudoephedrine-containing product and his second question was if I have a funeral plan…(he almost moerred me when I told him that I had taken PC).

Given, I probably had a severe clinical reaction to the stuff but one should remember these products are NOT independently tested and NO data exists on how it reacts to specific and individual medical conditions. It goes to show because the suppliers go to great lengths to indemnify themselves from any kind of repercussion that might emanate from pseudoephedrine use.

Personally, I NEV ER ever again want to feel the way a felt that nigh! But decide for yourself if you want to put something in your body that, according to its manufacturers, might cause (and I quote the PhedraCut leaflet): “Dehydration, constipation, nausea, depression, dependence, anxiety, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reaction”…amongst others.

If you don't go industrial it does not work! Do not fall into that trap! Sort your diet and 80% of the battle is won

With regards to clenbuterol: it is good, does work but it puts lots of strain on your haert. It has got a relatively short half life so you need to take it daily. Allot of people experience a huge dip in endurence while using it. Bottom line is that it is not worth the risk and lets not forget that it is banned

Off course i read all of this on the interwebph34r.png

Edited by Jaco-fiets