White Tiger

ilubinsky

Who saw the White Tiger in the cradle on Sunday?

Beautiful that you can go for a cycle 10 mins from fourways and see a white tiger next to the road only in Africa.

From what I've heard it's an ex Cicus Tiger that the Lion Park owner saved or rescued when the Circus closed down.,

Seen it twice now - what is that - a white Tiger or a Lion/Tiger cross like they were trying to do in the Free State?Not sure beautiful looking animal though.

It has been there for a month or so. Causing major havoc with group rides due to all the stopping (riding & thinking) and rubber necking!

Seen it twice now - what is that - a white Tiger or a Lion/Tiger cross like they were trying to do in the Free State?

There used to be a Lion / Tiger cross at the Bloemfontein Zoo. Was called a Liger. His name was Tokolosh

It has been there for a month or so. Causing major havoc with group rides due to all the stopping (riding & thinking) and rubber necking!

Must be a phenomenon called 'Cat (p~ssy) whipped'. Probably just the guys stopping and rubbernecking.

Seen it twice now - what is that - a white Tiger or a Lion/Tiger cross like they were trying to do in the Free State?

Not a cross...the stripes are too accentuated. Liger stripes are very faint.

The Americans started crossing tigers and lions. Don't know why, but then, that is normal for all american actionswhistling.gif

Seen him several times over the past few weeks. Beautiful animal.

Heard he has a penchant for lycra clad prey who ride more than two abreast. eek.gif

A few days ago, there were also two giraffe on the other side of the road, right at the fence. Often see baboons, monkeys and the occasional warthog.

Edited by davem

I heard it will be auctioned later this year, probably to an American Big Game Hunter, bit of canned hunting whistling.gif

Deb: What's a liger?

Napoleon: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.