Bike thieves checking us out???

Bianchisti

don't forget my history of business. I used to own a crime scene cleaning company.

I know how to make a body and evidence disappear. ph34r.png

according to breaking bad......hydrofluoric acid should do the trick....but then thats the movies!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to breaking bad......hydrofluoric acid should do the trick....but then thats the movies!

That was a good episode I watched it again the other nite, started the series over to see what I missed

I don't rely on anyone to protect me or my loved ones. One of the glocks is my wife's.

There's just something super sexy about a woman that can handle a firearm properly. wub.png

a glock is a beautiful weapon.

That was a good episode I watched it again the other nite, started the series over to see what I missed

Me too, where can I get me some of that?

I bought the box series because when it started I did not enjoy,it was a bit slow then later on I started enjoying so I started from scratch, missed a lot of important parts first time around now I love it

I bought the box series because when it started I did not enjoy,it was a bit slow then later on I started enjoying so I started from scratch, missed a lot of important parts first time around now I love it

Just finished watching Weeds, and now started Californication, then Entourage will ne next, got no more DSTV and no expensive bicycles at my house, I'm so poor whistling.gif

Let them come.

Three bows

Spyderco knives in each room

Rifle

Two glocks

A three your old that loves my bike

Good luck to anyone that tries to steal my ****

I keep my bike at Wayne Potgieter's house thumbup1.gif

TIA: since when did our thieves get enough on their high school report to be able to use Endomondo or even facebook

There was an insert on last nights news about these "I saw your profile" type of emails we all get now and again, and how the hole operation works. Apparently these are no longer coming from individuals but very well organized syndicates. I guess the tik-koppe is your average opportunist with hardly anything on his school report card, but the type who are into organized crimes are hardly stupid.

I wish south African criminals would apply their brain power and thinking to something legit. They could all be very successful entrepreneurs.

I wish south African criminals would apply their brain power and thinking to something legit. They could all be very successful entrepreneurs.

Hear hear.

All my bikes are locked up in my bedroom, guarded by a very aggressive kitten. With a German Shepard outside my door... I think he sleeps there just for the cat.

All fun and games untill you get killed with your own gun..
I understand your point. But at least armed I stand a fighting chance to protect my loved ones. Unarmed I have to rely on the mercy of a criminal.

I live at the Sandton Police station and I just spent R80K on my new MTBph34r.png

Is that not the same Police Station where the supercar hijackings/roadblocks/bribing/planting dope etc etc is taking place so frequently???????

Edited by eccentric1