......only in the east

The Green Monster

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how fantabulous an RS may or may not be, THAT one looks caque.Now there is even less chance of me ever converting to the blue oval... Besides, I bet his car says XR6 on the back. Doning Koos indeed.

Wow. I bet the car helps the brother pull women. Seriously, what self respecting girl would not fall for a guy with graphics like that on his car?? His parents must be so proud of their little boy

We better chase him down and castigate him.

Oh no, that's reserved for cyclists safely jumping a red light.

actually I've been very active in getting idiots like him and his mates stopped from street racing down North Rand road every Sunday night.

actually I've been very active in getting idiots like him and his mates stopped from street racing down North Rand road every Sunday night.

Well done buddy, I'm sure the East Rand is a safer place. I hope neon green stops at all the red lights today. But if he doesn't, so what? I'm not going to either.

Well done buddy, I'm sure the East Rand is a safer place. I hope neon green stops at all the red lights today. But if he doesn't, so what? I'm not going to either.

you seem to have a problem with me, so come right out and say it.

and as for stopping the street racing. 1 of my neighbours was taken out by these pricks. Every sunday night we have to hear them screaming down passed the suburb and doing burnouts at the intersection near us. Every monday morning we have to deal with traffic lights not working on the busiest road in boksburg because these pricks have whiped out into one of them. We cant venture onto the roads on a sunday evening as they are using the only road we have to get into our suburb, my life and my families lives have been put in danger on numerous occasions by these pricks.

and their attitude to all of this (stated in black and white by the way in the local paper) "we dont have a race strip near by so until one is provided we will race on this road, and other motorists should just use alternative routes" .

there is a time and a place for everything. I take my motor racing to the track where it belongs.

when I want to ride through red lights I enter a race with marshaled intersections.

if you have a problem with me bring it on.

i spotted the box in near the east rand of mall sometime ago, was curious to see what poena looked like, so when I pulled up next to him at the red light, he made the eye contact and at that moment the robot turned green, and 3...2....1... poena was weg! whatachop...

you seem to have a problem with me, so come right out and say it.

and as for stopping the street racing. 1 of my neighbours was taken out by these pricks. Every sunday night we have to hear them screaming down passed the suburb and doing burnouts at the intersection near us. Every monday morning we have to deal with traffic lights not working on the busiest road in boksburg because these pricks have whiped out into one of them. We cant venture onto the roads on a sunday evening as they are using the only road we have to get into our suburb, my life and my families lives have been put in danger on numerous occasions by these pricks.

and their attitude to all of this (stated in black and white by the way in the local paper) "we dont have a race strip near by so until one is provided we will race on this road, and other motorists should just use alternative routes" .

there is a time and a place for everything. I take my motor racing to the track where it belongs.

when I want to ride through red lights I enter a race with marshaled intersections.

if you have a problem with me bring it on.

North Rand Road is horrid! Especially in the early mornings. I used to commute up that road, and was terrified by the peeps leaving the pubs and clubs.

...seems this guy is very unpopular. Lots of threads on different forums dedicated to his antics... Apparently he drives like a king size douche.

In our area we have a little black golf that runs around, little bit of modding, but indistinguishable from any other black golf on the South Rand. His modus operandi is to pull up next to windgatte at robots, and if they give him the "eye", gives them the go ahead. Cue windgat pull off, and some blue lights come on. Next thing, young windgat must please explain to the constable why it appears as though he is illegally drag racing on public roadseek.gif Entrapment or not, its reduced dragracing in the area by quite some margin.clap.gif

Its a Focus RS one of only 50 imported into the country and one heck of a drivers car. Couple have been written off though.

Reading through this thread it seems that Koos is heading for a wreck of a car. Let's just pray there are no innocent persons involved.

Which reminds me, how was that R8 that disintegrated in Oxford street on Thursday with the Metro cop trapped inside? Is there another thread on that? The driver must have been doing at least 250 km/h.

Reading through this thread it seems that Koos is heading for a wreck of a car. Let's just pray there are no innocent persons involved.

Which reminds me, how was that R8 that disintegrated in Oxford street on Thursday with the Metro cop trapped inside? Is there another thread on that? The driver must have been doing at least 250 km/h.

Don't see another thread. What a horrid crash, and the weirdest story. What comes to mind: bribe, and joy ride.

Don't see another thread. What a horrid crash, and the weirdest story. What comes to mind: bribe, and joy ride.

My sentiments exactly.

post-8720-0-33742200-1357887155_thumb.png

My sentiments exactly.

The bit I really don't get is that, according to CCTV footage obtained by The Star, the Audi was being followed by the cop van at what can't be described as a high speed. Big time cover-up going on here…