I took out a tonsil on a bike today

DIPSLICK

Right = Cyclists riding on the left hand side of the road

Wrong = Cyclists riding on the right hand side of road against traffic

If you want to ride on the right hand side of the road make sure you are on the grass/gravel and not in the road

So... right = left and wrong = right?

Right?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite enjoy my g-strings in a knot.

HAHAHA are you really going to try and stirrrr up k@k where there is none? Lets keep to the point? The OP ramming into a oncoming cyclist that was a poephol for not going out of the way of a cyclist on the legal side of the road. The OP being in the TOTAL RIGHT. If you read what i said i would have gone around if i saw it being clear (because i can see) or pull over so that he can pass safely.

So get your G-string out of a knot and relax.

Do you like my new car....Frank Zappaaaaaaaa........

i hear you and as i said previously i do agree if the one side is lets say washed away, or road works, and the other side has a 2 meter shoulder i dont think anyone would disagree, in that case he moves to the left and you pass each other safely no harm in that, but you cant willing place another fellow cyclists in danger if you both got no room to move , some one is getting hurt

I get the point...You get the point...Seems we are alone in getting the point.

Where in my post did you see me mentioning that the OP was in the wrong ?

i can promise you if one had to try and ram me like you did i would be the one better off and you will get one heluva hiding!!

Ok so let me just say this once more. Or let me rather clarifie my statement. If i went out of the way so that you mister fellow cyclist can pass safely and still i get rammed i will take offence.

HAHAHA are you really going to try and stirrrr up k@k where there is none? Lets keep to the point? The OP ramming into a oncoming cyclist that was a poephol for not going out of the way of a cyclist on the legal side of the road. The OP being in the TOTAL RIGHT. If you read what i said i would have gone around if i saw it being clear (because i can see) or pull over so that he can pass safely.

Edited by Wessel_Jhb

I did not want to stirr but im glad someone else picked this up.

I am allowed to stir with Fabes. We are both from PE and we have secret fantasies about each other.

I AM A TONSIL AND PROUD!!!! I TOOK A DIVE ON TUESDAY THAT LEFT ME WITH A FARKED ELBOW AND KNEE !! if i had been traveling the right direction i would have been run over by a woman stuffing her face with a pie !! so screw who ever wants to call me a tonsil a idiot or call it cleaning out the gene pool !! You will be run over i will be alive. The way i see it is presicely I SEE IT !!

I go out of my way when a cyclist approaches but i can promise you if one had to try and ram me like you did i would be the one better off and you will get one heluva hiding!!

Very adult like approach here...........If you don't get out my way I moer you............Face it dude, you on the wrong side of the road, so technically are in the wrong, so need to give way to someone who is obeying the rules of the road. If everybody is going to go around refusing to give way for anyone, can you imagine the carnage. IMHO, both cyclists in that kind of situation need to give each other room.

Very adult like approach here...........If you don't get out my way I moer you............Face it dude, you on the wrong side of the road, so technically are in the wrong, so need to give way to someone who is obeying the rules of the road. If everybody is going to go around refusing to give way for anyone, can you imagine the carnage. IMHO, both cyclists in that kind of situation need to give each other room.

Rather read from page one before commenting.

Edited by Wessel_Jhb

Rather read from page one before commenting.

Just a by the way - what does the Road Traffic Act say about which side to cycle on or not???

Do I now need to add a bull-bar??

Just a by the way - what does the Road Traffic Act say about which side to cycle on or not???

Do I now need to add a bull-bar??

If we as cyclists are MEANT to adhere to the same rules of the roads as motorists then I am sure we should cycle in the same direction as Motor cars

Yip. The bottom line is that you may not ride into oncoming traffic whether or not there is a wide shoulder to cry on is irrelevant.