Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss mine .... if only it was a large and not a medium I would more than likely still be riding it.

Check out the Mountain Bikers do it downhill group on Facebook if you can, someone just made a post about selling his large Shova if you're keen

post-61314-0-96628400-1438084772_thumb.jpg

What other bikes have you tested .... you know before you hand over your heart wallet 

Sjoe. Let's not get this whole thing started again. I've done extensive research on all bikes, pricing, affordability etc and this ticks all the boxes, whilst still being an absolute dream to ride. 

So none, really. I've let my eyes do the walking. And this is one kick ASS bike. Still trying to figure a way to get it. 

Check out the Mountain Bikers do it downhill group on Facebook if you can, someone just made a post about selling his large Shova if you're keen

attachicon.gifShova Ad.jpg

About 2 or so months ago I would have snatched that up ASAP, but on the carbon stumpy now and have to give her a good run first before thinking of getting another bike again :P

haha! Nope. Not yet, thanks. 

admit it, you know deep down inside you are a Spaz :P ...................................... rider 

admit it, you know deep down inside you are a Spaz :P ...................................... rider 

I do ride like a spaz, so there could be a bit of congruence if I do get a spaz... 

About 2 or so months ago I would have snatched that up ASAP, but on the carbon stumpy now and have to give her a good run first before thinking of getting another bike again :P

2015 Stumpy?  Are you happy with her?

2015 Stumpy?  Are you happy with her?

Nah, old school 2011 / 2012 (Not sure now) or something 26'er Stumpy :)

Sorry, I accidentally clicked on add pics ........

post-5403-0-74394700-1438093055_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-27179200-1438093095_thumb.jpg

That Green machine Reign looks like a tank on roids and looks like it rides like it as well,just bloody steam roll over anything that comes in its path.

That Green machine Reign looks like a tank on roids and looks like it rides like it as well,just bloody steam roll over anything that comes in its path.

It is, kinda. I just have to remind myself to let go of the brakes. But since doing the bottomless band thing in the shock, it's a hyperactive tank.

It is, kinda. I just have to remind myself to let go of the brakes. But since doing the bottomless band thing in the shock, it's a hyperactive tank.

Did you do it on the Pike?

No. The monarch plus. The DP pike (this year's) doesn't accept the tokens. You have to machine them a bit to get them to fit.

But the difference on the monarch is huge

Ok,I'm thinking of trying 1 token in my Pike to see how it changes the bottoming.