Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap - sounds like they're pretty much trying as hard as they can to ensure it's fixed. And if it proves to be more of a design and performance problem going forwards rather than just a cosmetic one, do a retro-fit of the new rear triangle. 

Cap - sounds like they're pretty much trying as hard as they can to ensure it's fixed. And if it proves to be more of a design and performance problem going forwards rather than just a cosmetic one, do a retro-fit of the new rear triangle. 

its pretty much wrapped up as a cosmetic damage. Nothing structurally compromised. PB forum members were getting hard-ons for the response from YT: very much celebrated with heaps of praise for german efficiency and all that.

its pretty much wrapped up as a cosmetic damage. Nothing structurally compromised. PB forum members were getting hard-ons for the response from YT: very much celebrated with heaps of praise for german efficiency and all that.

Regardless I blame apartheid.

Regardless I blame apartheid.

Hey Banana. .....Do you still have that Old beat up rusty bent and malfunctioning Fox 36 for sale. ...?

Hey Banana. .....Do you still have that Old beat up rusty bent and malfunctioning Fox 36 for sale. ...?

Howzit Hairball. Unfortunately not boet. It was sold about a month ago. But check in with JP at Recycles. He's always got some good used stuff in the shop.

lolwut?

Haha! Just so gatvol of cANCer. So when I read this, I thought, these YT guys made an error an immediately they tried to rectify the problem. No excuses made. Now wouldn't it be great if zuma and his buddies could govern the country in the same way?  

If my plan works out, I may have a 36 up for grabs.

Haha! Just so gatvol of cANCer. So when I read this, I thought, these YT guys made an error an immediately they tried to rectify the problem. No excuses made. Now wouldn't it be great if zuma and his buddies could govern the country in the same way?  

i know watchu mean. dinge ruk handuit, and it all starts at the top.

Howzit Hairball. Unfortunately not boet. It was sold about a month ago. But check in with JP at Recycles. He's always got some good used stuff in the shop.

Funny that ... there is another JP who also works at a cycle shop who has a 36 Float which seems interesting at this stage. Will contact the other JP too.

If my plan works out, I may have a 36 up for grabs.

We can chat off line

Funny that ... there is another JP who also works at a cycle shop who has a 36 Float which seems interesting at this stage. Will contact the other JP too.

The other JP is probably the mechanic at John O'Connor's shop?

While you chaps are at it, please source me a 36 Talas, tapered steerer Thx :-)

will get hold of you now