Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be into the really big bucks to build that up here.

In fact you could probably buy it, have it shipped to a friend in France or switzerland, ride it around the Alps for a couple of weeks, bring it home in the nice box they give you and still have some change left over.

Guest Omega Man

In fact you could probably buy it, have it shipped to a friend in France or switzerland, ride it around the Alps for a couple of weeks, bring it home in the nice box they give you and still have some change left over.

WAIT! Aren't you going to France or Switzerland soon?

WAIT! Aren't you going to France or Switzerland soon?

http://www.netanimations.net/Obama-bucks-animated-money-gif.gif

I will be going over to Frankfurt in November for Euromold 2014, I better have saved up enough moolah by then to buy me one of dem puppies.........Sheet I will raise my credit card limit to buy that thing, I'll eat baked beans for a year just to look at her while I do.

:w00t:

Guys YT industries are brilliant value for money. I couldn't build a bike with similar specs to the Wicked I brought in this, was in October/November before there was any marketing about the Capra.

Omega_man's plan to have the bike picked up in France is a good idea saving on shipping and tax.

Edited by Murray_Lotus7

Doesn't Mbuzi mean Mountain Goat? So they basically stole Morewoods name. Cos a Capra is a type of goat.

Capra is goat in Italian.

Farkin sexy bike but I think 170mm is a bit much for an Enduro bike.

Capra is goat in Italian.

Farkin sexy bike but I think 170mm is a bit much for an Enduro bike.

Ja, I suspect that the Capra may get the same kind of review as the Rallon - a great bike downhill but not the first choice when the ride includes lots of climbing. Could make a good bike if you want to do enduros and race DH with one bike though :thumbup:

Little off topic, but recon you lot of riff raff on this thread might have something you could offer .... looking for a set of 760mm + wide risers in black please ... looking second hand, because new is out of budget :( .... if there is a set of Dirty 30 Diety Bars out there without a home I have a good and loving place for them to reside.

Little off topic, but recon you lot of riff raff on this thread might have something you could offer .... looking for a set of 760mm + wide risers in black please ... looking second hand, because new is out of budget :( .... if there is a set of Dirty 30 Diety Bars out there without a home I have a good and loving place for them to reside.

Message Iwan... he may have a pair or 10 lying about... You never know!