Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Formula Cura 4's landing in SA, September 2018 (black only).

We've pre-ordered a gold set for one of our demo bikes  :ph34r:

They should be pretty amazing. How much are they? From what I've read the standard ones with 2 callipers were beefy enough for Finn lies, Atwell and Payet to be ridden on the DH WC last year. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should be pretty amazing. How much are they? From what I've read the standard ones with 2 callipers were beefy enough for Finn lies, Atwell and Payet to be ridden on the DH WC last year.

My mate Karl has a set of the 2 pots on his DH bike and he seems happy. And he's not exactly a featherweight. And he's not exactly a dainty rider. Or soft on equipment. Edited by Duane_Bosch

I've got the 2 pot version, I weigh 100kg and they have plenty of power and modulation - bring me to a stop on a dime. I'd like a set of 4 pots just because #endurobro haha but to be honest that would be overkill for me...

That being said, I am not the fastest or most aggressive rider on the trails.

If it came with Rockshox suspension, would it have been called Roxy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

The High Mary... 

I like the look of them.

I do believe there is a set that will be making it's way on to my Reign soon.

To replace the Onza and the Well used rear which is a Maxxis Superworn.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I do believe there is a set that will be making it's way on to my Reign soon.

To replace the Onza and the Well used rear which is a Maxxis Superworn.

I really like the look of it, to be honest. And IDGAF about rolling resistance on the front. That's for gripssss. 

BUT. Mate of mine has a HILLBILLY on the front of his Reign. Reckons it's as good as the Mary in some areas, but better on loose over hard and kitty litter.