Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

incorrect: only fireman's, miners/industrial use helmets are duty free. Check the latest schedule. You should get nailed 25% for any other helmet.

Lexx can confirm.

helmet tariffs.PNG

There was another section I saw it in- just generic safety equipment- that's the code I used - got the supplier to add it to the shipping docs... it worked... not sure if it was 100% correct.... :)

Yeah honestly it'll come down to which is more affordable when I can buy

I handled a demo Leatt this weekend- but they are apparently not shipping yet - later this month maybe - still a nice looking toy

There was another section I saw it in- just generic safety equipment- that's the code I used - got the supplier to add it to the shipping docs... it worked... not sure if it was 100% correct.... :)

whats the code you used

hehehe, interesting 'loophole'. But I think its not correct. That tariff code i posted earlier falls under safety equipment, but it clearly delineates between what is tariff free and what isn't. Interested to see what code you felt was appropriate and from which schedule you were working from.

Edited by Capricorn

hehehe, interesting 'loophole'. But I think its not correct. That tariff code i posted earlier falls under safety equipment, but it clearly delineates between what is tariff free and what isn't. Interested to see what code you felt was appropriate and from which schedule you were working from.

I can't find my original tariff sheet - but looking at the latest I would probably have used

And came from Germany (so the EU tariff would apply I guess)

What's the fit like?

Sizing is spot on, with good adjustability via Giro's Roc-Loc Air DH mouthful of a retention system. The cheek pads provide for a pretty snug fit. From the little riding with it i've done, it didn't feel warmer than the TLD drone, despite providing more wrap-around coverage. Plenty more riding to be done in much warmer weather. I'll knock out a review then.

• 1 month later...