Your Enduro ride

Robodog

update

and deciding on wheelset for the Pascoe .....

Luv the Mavics. What about the Crossmax XL's perhaps? Maybe a bit too subtle though.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luv the Mavics. What about the Crossmax XL's perhaps? Maybe a bit too subtle though.

bombproof. loving my set

bombproof. loving my set

I've been ogling those XL 's for a very long time. Still have old SX's on the Intense and also still going strong. Hmmm.... but Christmas is nearing.........just saying....

I've been ogling those XL 's for a very long time. Still have old SX's on the Intense and also still going strong. Hmmm.... but Christmas is nearing.........just saying....

the wallet and I had a stare down while i was building up the patrol. But it brought a torch to a lightsaber fight. :devil:

the wallet and I had a stare down while i was building up the patrol. But it brought a torch to a lightsaber fight. :devil:

I don't have a lightsaber... 

Nor a wallet (really really)... 

Guess that was my problem with never getting a set.

Oooh I love Banshees!!!!

Which model is that Peach? Don't you have 2 already? I can take one off your hands......mahala.

Replacement Spitfire......or something else?

Love the color :thumbup:

Yip, its the 2016 Spitfire.

Was riding a demo this year (which is for sale now), this is my baby for next year.

I loved riding the Spitfire! I would really like to ride one again and compare to my final build tallboy since i had just got tallboy when I rode Spitfire. Wonder when next CPT demo tour is again :)

I loved riding the Spitfire! I would really like to ride one again and compare to my final build tallboy since i had just got tallboy when I rode Spitfire. Wonder when next CPT demo tour is again :)

Tallboy LT or normal Tallboy ?

I too decided to pull the trigger on a new enduro rig for next year, the D8 was just too much bike for some of trails.

I must say thanks to Mike's Bikes for hooking me up with an awesome deal, I was actually deciding between Pyga and Banshee, and then Mike offered me a NOS Bronson aluminium frame at a great price.

So here's something a little different...

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/RedLadder/DSC_0198.jpg

I too decided to pull the trigger on a new enduro rig for next year, the D8 was just too much bike for some of trails.

I must say thanks to Mike's Bikes for hooking me up with an awesome deal, I was actually deciding between Pyga and Banshee, and then Mike offered me a NOS Bronson aluminium frame at a great price.

that's not a Kona...

Excellent choice