Your Enduro ride

Robodog

What's with the 1st Feb date of delivery?

An agreement between myself and Nofearnofun.

Plus... I have some other enduro frames in my sites :devil: :ph34r:

These two have attracetd my attention of late

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/products/10666/photos/9296/s780_META_SX_VIP_013.jpg?1352840378

http://www.mtb-news.de/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/large_1273626_578243302224403_847770336_o.jpg

or...

Edited by patches

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An agreement between myself and Nofearnofun.

Plus... I have some other enduro frames in my sites :devil: :ph34r:

Yeah?

Well, now that I've determined that my Reign X is in fact a better bike than the SX & Trance 275, my wallet is a LOT happier...

Now it can continue living off the scraps of under-used card mojo.

Yeah?

Well, now that I've determined that my Reign X is in fact a better bike than the SX & Trance 275, my wallet is a LOT happier...

Exactly what I did. My Mbuzi is a better bike than the Jabula I was planning on building. Wallet is happy.

Exactly what I did. My Mbuzi is a better bike than the Jabula I was planning on building. Wallet is happy.

LOL. In my case - same head angle as the trance 275, 0.6" shorter wheelbase, 0.5" higher BB, 0.2" shorter chainstays.

0.8 deg steeper HA than the SX (got a longer fork in there) - easily fixed through an angleset or similar device, a full INCH shorter wheelbase and the same BB height, with chainstays shorter by 5mm

Same suspension design (Maestro) so at the end of the day it's shorter, same height and longer travel.

Win win.

Make it so!

I know right... I had the chance to buy one of these for 800Euro, brand new (no shock), and I passed it up. I'm still kicking myself!

It looks like I will have to rethink this Orange thing...

It's not going to have orange for long...

Id prob still go the orange :blush: but any colour works off black.. the poor guys base colour :thumbup:

Edited by 2Nutz

LOL. In my case - same head angle as the trance 275, 0.6" shorter wheelbase, 0.5" higher BB, 0.2" shorter chainstays.

0.8 deg steeper HA than the SX (got a longer fork in there) - easily fixed through an angleset or similar device, a full INCH shorter wheelbase and the same BB height, with chainstays shorter by 5mm

Same suspension design (Maestro) so at the end of the day it's shorter, same height and longer travel.

Win win.

Mine was a voice of reason. :( I still want it though.

Yeah?

If you want to believe that it is better, then go right ahead!

In all seriousness though, I have owned every Reign (including X) and Trance since 2010, so I will be very interested to see how this stacks up.

Not going to go too carzy on the bling, because it's only a temporary ownership... I built this up with parts I already had. Most come off my Intense.The wheels are off my Ndiza (which is now running the Intense's wheels).

As for frames I've jumped... that's where n+1 comes in... I have 2 Morewoods that just love being jumped, so this one will stay relatively close to Mother Earth ;)

I like that crackendale alot, idk why ^_^

If you want to believe that it is better, then go right ahead!

In all seriousness though, I have owned every Reign (including X) and Trance since 2010, so I will be very interested to see how this stacks up.

LOL. I do. But only cos I own it and can't afford to change. Never mind don't want to - that's beside the point!

I just find it very interesting that the wheelbase is shorter on my burlier bike... Strange. I know the chainstays would be longer on the 275, that's logical. But surely not wheelbase. And by a full inch on the SX...

But hey. I love my bike, and I have to say - if I broke mine I'd be on that SX faster than a fat kid on a cupcake. And that's MOER vinnig.