The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Wonder how much SKY donated to get that right.

Its only gonna hurt Contador in terms of attacking on the descents.

If someone it 10 seconds behind at the top of the climb how are they going to resist catching up to the leaders who are sitting up catching their breath.

ja exactly... the only "teams" who i could imagine complaining would be sky. Especially after CF's little tantrum the other day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've seen many, many thousands of bikes on this trip. And about 8 29ers.

yeah - i've also heard its only the saffers who are 29 befok

Noticed the same when I was in Italy last year around lake Garda. It is mountain biking heaven and I can't even remember seeing a 29er

Its changing, albeit slower than in some other markets like SA or USA

Previous years you struggled to find a shop selling 29ers, this year ALMOST ALL the bikes shops I've been in have had at least a few 29ers available and have definitely seen a few more out on the roads / trails.

The majority of riders do it for fun and wont just sommer buy a new bike, they buy one when they need to. If you go to the mtb races you see a lot more 29ers

http://cricfree.tv/euro-sports.php and click on eurosport

to delete the pop up adverts look for the small red x in the middle of the video pic

Thanks Shaper and TubeHunter! Just heard they have gone up Dues twice before, in 1979, once in the morning and again in the afternoon.

And for iPad pleez..... On the N1 back from Bloem. Will use the Drifta when we get closer. In a bus and not driving.

Also eager to know of an iPad site... Anyone pppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee....?

umm yeah - thats pretty much what epo/bloodtransfusion/aicar/clenbuterol facilitate. Saying that he does these things better than others only raises more suspicion

yes he must be doping becasue its so very suspicious for a top athlete to be unusually gifted in the very physiological traits that would make you succeed in your sport.

Froome is know to have particulaurly high aerobic potential from when he was a youth tested by the UCI when he rode for their development team

whatever comes out and whatever is said, you are convinced he is doping. thats good. we understand. move along.

Edited by dracs

News just in: The ASO has noted the riders' concern about the descent on today's stage. However, instead of shortening the stage and cutting up the descent, there will be a speed limit imposed in a bid to prevent riders taking uncalculated risks.

TW is this for real? I know Europe has gone Health & Safety mad but a speed limit??

Were getting into a chicken and egg situation here now, who came first or rather from this perspective who fell off first, why and who is wrong?

Fact still remains, AC fell off taking risks while trying to drop Froome on the descent.

Froome used hindsight to hit the nail on the head and now people have an issue because he told the truth.

AC has to take risks if he wants to try and win the tour and he fell taking a risk - that is racing. What does CF want AC to do? Back off and not contest it all? He would like that but not going to happen. Perhaps CF should back off a bit more so there is no chance of him being taking out if AC or some other rider keen on contesting the tour falls again.

Edited by E1A104

what is the suggested/enforced speed limit and is it for the race or only small sections that are deemed dangerous.

TW is this for real? I know Europe has gone Health & Safety mad but a speed limit??

You think I, a journo, would make up something like that? Oh wait...

Of course, it's not true...

You think I, a journo, would make up something like that? Oh wait...

Of course, it's not true...

Hahaha....thought so then again world has gone mad. Yellow jersey gets all uppity when others attack so one never knows.

...............and in other news Tiger is upset with fellow competitor making eagle on par 5