So who uses Zinio to access digital media?

Raab

I know a few hubbers go this route to get their monthly fix, any comments on the pros and cons?

Thanks

PS are there any "specials" running on Zinio?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do

Only con is not tearing the plastic open.

Pros.....doesn't take up any space and they with you all the time.

I have a few subscriptions and I prefer it to paper now. I can take all my magazines with me on my tablet, awesome if you are sitting at the doctor or waiting for a plane. They also do some good specials from time to time. I got Car, Popular Mechanics and Getaway for R60/year in October last year. You just have to keep an eye out, because the specials don't last very long.

takes a bit of time to get used to, but then as good as a reading experience as paper, just cheaper (especially procycling etc.) and more environmentally friendly.

The email saying your new issue is available is almost as good as opening the post box and finding a hardcopy there.

I used to use it for PM, MBUK and fine woodworking. Forgot my login details and I DJ t have access to my old email addy so I need to make a new profile. Just waiting for my subs to run their course first.

Works for me, has various subscriptions at 1/3 of the normal retail price. Groupon normally offers a discount subscription at beginning of every year.

Only downside is copying/ printing of some articles and fact that you cannot exchance pass on to a friend once you done with reading

Get Ride, Weg, WegRy and WegSleep. They even have generated an index of articles now so you can easily search for the wiring of those spotlights or the camps in Kgalagadi. Ride is not a problem as they repeat everything everybthree months in any case!!!

The mere fact that my wife no longer complains about my magazines lying around or the fact that I have so many magazines is worth every cent buying thru Zinio. The biggest advantage for me is that u can access the Internet links automatically with one click.

I know a few hubbers go this route to get their monthly fix, any comments on the pros and cons?

Thanks

PS are there any "specials" running on Zinio?

Well, only thing for 'me is the risks of reading in the bath especially when you start getting a bit vaak....

I love Zinio.

Subscribed to a couple of mags.

It takes a bit of getting used to but it is great, especially if you subscribe to a couple of mags.

Sometimes you see a mag has hit the shelves already and Zinio has'nt recieved it yet. Love it though, I used to have boxes of old cycling magazines stacked away. Now its all on my tablet.

Guest Kalahari ou

I use it... but my cycling magazine I want in my hand... I just get more from them then;)