SASSC - 28-30 June 2013 - Hilton

Thug

Note to self: Excessive partying the night before the race = excessive hangover during said race :whistling:

post-4101-0-78001500-1372682502_thumb.jpg

Yours Truly with Brad(JONNIE NAPAAAAAAAAALM!!!!)Hood and kaSSiemier practicing for the "roadblocks" ;)

What an awesome event, the trails were sublime!

At least you drank with us on day one and TWO.

Johnny nappy and Kassiemouse :whistling:

The lads need to toughen up up if they wanna make the test side. (SS champs is not an ODI)

P.S who knew Hilton had such pumping nightlife. The "Pot and belly" (or whatever it was called) was pumping and so was Crossroads/crossways/crossmans. I'm just bleak I missed the Midget playing Thunderstruck.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rouxtjie is either dead or moerse hungover - he's been very quiet since the weekend :)

He has been rather quiet. Maybe he is just charging the Batteries for "Bachelor party 2.0" this weekend.

Either that or "Homeland Security" caught him at the border and shipped him back to the Agave fields in Tijuana.

Note to self: Excessive partying the night before the race = excessive hangover during said race :whistling:

post-4101-0-78001500-1372682502_thumb.jpg

Yours Truly with Brad(JONNIE NAPAAAAAAAAALM!!!!)Hood and kaSSiemier practicing for the "roadblocks" ;)

What an awesome event, the trails were sublime!

Oh hell ... you telling me I bought a fork from a guy sticking his tongue out while hanging with two dodgy looking riders at a Single Speed event .... now I wonder what the "history" on this fork :P

At least you drank with us on day one and TWO.

Johnny nappy and Kassiemouse :whistling:

The lads need to toughen up up if they wanna make the test side. (SS champs is not an ODI)

P.S who knew Hilton had such pumping nightlife. The "Pot and belly" (or whatever it was called) was pumping and so was Crossroads/crossways/crossmans. I'm just bleak I missed the Midget playing Thunderstruck.

Eheheheh .... ja, the lads were pulling amps :rolleyes:

I'm outta practice a bit myself, but I recon I'll still make the side as a pinch hitter ;)

Sheesh ja, "Hilton by Night" was nogal a PARTAY!

Sorry about all the flashing headlights on the way there, my navigator was *ahem* "confused" :wacko:

Now about the midget playing Thunderstuck .... :eek:

Edited by TЯΞB

Started putting away the Honey Badger very early on Friday evening, even before the rest of our crew arrived. No SAB products for this bunch of hounds...

post-858-0-35009000-1372690375_thumb.jpg

post-858-0-35896600-1372690398_thumb.jpg

.....and the 3 wise men discussing Pygathagorean Theorems...

post-858-0-88248200-1372690117_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thug

Thug, The Hound said you fed him so many of these he could barely function during he race.

:lol:

Thug, The Hound said you fed him so many of these he could barely function during he race.

:lol:

Couldn't have been too many cause he didn't blow :D

rouxtjie is either dead or moerse hungover - he's been very quiet since the weekend :)

Nearly lost his voice ha ha

Actually on a seminar so can't get onto the hub. He is alive though

Did you guys at least miss the Smurfs? Sorry to have missed it, but work is work!

The Nishiki Performance Model is PISSED for missing out. Missus had been overseas for two weeks and needed picking up from the airport... :(

Did you guys at least miss the Smurfs? Sorry to have missed it, but work is work!

Of course we missed the Smurfs. Had a lot of enquiries as to where you guys were.

Oh my sack what a party, I am too old for this kuk....ok ok I am not.

Ryan and and the maritzbarra boys, lekker to see you okes again....carel what a tjop, my fellow mexiCANS, you guys are real...oh and just for the record, crusher was sucking my wheel like a girl on the way back after wp2....not