Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Well all I have at the moment is a wifi router where I get 10 gigs a month. 5 gigs for before midnight, and 5 gigs for between midnight and 5am. To be honest I've never played online so I'm not sure how much data it would chow, lol. The router mainly gets used for our phones, and for the odd game update or system update for the Switch.

If you play Conquest, where there are 64 player on a huge map, you use roughly about 100megs per hour. Monthly updates are anything from 2 to 5 gigs

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you play Conquest, where there are 64 player on a huge map, you use roughly about 100megs per hour. Monthly updates are anything from 2 to 5 gigs

Which would you recommend out of Telkom or Mweb for an uncapped ADSL line? Might look into getting one installed when we move into a bigger place in January.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

Which would you recommend out of Telkom or Mweb for an uncapped ADSL line? Might look into getting one installed when we move into a bigger place in January.

I'm currently on Telkom 10mbps line, and can't really comment on Mweb. But Im going to cancel my uncapped line, and go for a 150GB package (and 1000gb midnight surfer data) at webafrica. The main reason is I don't use over 120GB per month (I use my data mostly to stream Netflix, Kodi on HD about 4hours per day)

With line rental, it will cost me R574 per month. Telkom uncapped ADSL on a 10mbps line costs R799 per month

Edited by Wil6

went home on Friday and decided to see if my xbox is still working, Its been so long. 

Started playing Tomb Raider, and looked at my watch to see the time after a bit of playing. It was 00:00 . 

haven't played like that in years. Solid 6 hours...... 

I used to play Tombraider on the original Play Station. My wife still does a pretty good impersonation of Lara as she climbed up onto a ledge. She used to go to bed and I'd stay up playing till all hours. (Guess sound travels a bit further at night...)

Used to get frustrated with some levels when you couldn't get something right. Lost count of the number of times Lara swallow dived off a cliff onto the ground below!

I used to play Tombraider on the original Play Station. My wife still does a pretty good impersonation of Lara as she climbed up onto a ledge. She used to go to bed and I'd stay up playing till all hours. (Guess sound travels a bit further at night...)

Used to get frustrated with some levels when you couldn't get something right. Lost count of the number of times Lara swallow dived off a cliff onto the ground below!

:eek:

PICS or it didnt happen!!

not that I've experienced.... They still have stellar service, IMO. And their pricing is excellent. 

We went with them last month, taking advantage of the free installation.

So far everything is great, except for the router. I'm pretty sure I did not select walk-in collection... driving to JHB for a router is not going to happen. Hopefully it can be sent to us soon. Thankfully our LTE router works fine.

I borrowed Rocksmith for the PS3 from a colleague (I have it for PC, but the study is getting a bit cramped). I still suck. Fun though, sore fingers and all

We went with them last month, taking advantage of the free installation.

So far everything is great, except for the router. I'm pretty sure I did not select walk-in collection... driving to JHB for a router is not going to happen. Hopefully it can be sent to us soon. Thankfully our LTE router works fine.

I borrowed Rocksmith for the PS3 from a colleague (I have it for PC, but the study is getting a bit cramped). I still suck. Fun though, sore fingers and all

I Love Rocksmith.. and ended up getting a second Game just for the cable so I can play multiplayer with my son..

so if you already have the cable and want a copy for your PS3..let me know...I have a copy, that will never be used..

I am so pissed at myself. Bought the Rory Mcilroy PS4 Golf for R109 on the PSN Store on Friday, and saw that Battlefield4 Premium edition was also marked down from R1085 to R105. Thought to myself, I will def buy it as soon as I finished a couple of holes. So I totally Forgot about it until Sunday Morning. When I searched for the game again, I saw that special was gone. It ended on the 2nd. :thumbdown:

.bfb402bf0b21dda7541e42b90cc7fa26.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

hey.. without a stache he kinda looks like a chubby Postman Pat.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I am so pissed at myself. Bought the Rory Mcilroy PS4 Golf for R109 on the PSN Store on Friday, and saw that Battlefield4 Premium edition was also marked down from R1085 to R105. Thought to myself, I will def buy it as soon as I finished a couple of holes. So I totally Forgot about it until Sunday Morning. When I searched for the game again, I saw that special was gone. It ended on the 2nd. [emoji107]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My son bought Battlefield 4 for R200 on Xbox store's Black Friday sale..

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My son bought Battlefield 4 for R200 on Xbox store's Black Friday sale..

I cant tell you how mad I am. So hopefully Dec there will be some good xmas specials :w00t: