CWC online

Lilo

Surely not mine Hagar ........... or was it the noboby got laid using Shimano comment?

Guess I better change it and take no further part in such discussions?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what have they done with the campag grousets...... can't find them...... help

Maybe they sold out after all the publicity campag received on the hub recentlyLOL
Shocked or maybe Chris saw the light and realised that Shimano's the way to go Big%20smile

LOLLOL I hear you jason i was just looking at all the things there and thinking how I could spend holyrollers lottery money when he comes to visit. You never know we could get you those tubbies with the spare changeWink I never got the email very peed off but maybe scotty could make me a loan I believe he also in the money .
Reg please dont talk about saddles my wife still cant belive i paid over r1k for my specialized toupe saddle she still thinks i am a bit touched Big%20smile

Nooooo, Hagar, you must learn to do what I do. When I am asked what it cost, I always come up with this amazing special offer they had on the exact moment I walked in the store Wink Then I take the price I paid and devide by tenLOL price is then much more understandable for the wifeLOL

what have they done with the campag grousets...... can't find them...... help

Maybe they sold out after all the publicity campag received on the hub recentlyLOL
Shocked or maybe Chris saw the light and realised that Shimano's the way to go Big%20smile

I will drink to thatBig%20smile

Is CWC an authorised Mavic dealer' date=' ie will warrenty claims be honored[/quote']

Where have you been - you missed a whole 44 million page discussion on this. They are not authorised by the SA dealers, but they will honor any warranty claims (from the overseas supplier).

I think.

LOLLOL now that is one i never thought of i will remember that divide by 10 you say excellent.

BB avatars very touchy lately yip must have been that one.Wink

talk about avatar's that one of mapara's had me in fits this morning  LOLLOL

LOLLOL now that is one i never thought of i will remember that divide by 10 you say excellent.
BB avatars very touchy lately yip must have been that one.Wink
talk about avatar's that one of mapara's had me in fits this morning  LOLLOL

There is however one condition though, you must tell all your friends of the formula or it will backfire in your faceOuch like it happend to meCry still trying to recover from that one after the missus spotted what was going onLOL

Tell me, do you know whether that panzie, BMC fan is in your area on holiday?LOL Haven't heard from him in a while
Reg Lizard2008-01-31 03:52:26

I cant find bikes or frames.also no clothing.

Spotted that as well. Maybe that's the other side of the bussinessWink

ja he is here on the westcoast chilling was with him last night had a few cold ones and he is full into the nappy changing and "wind breek" (no offense windbreaker)its the baby stuff i am talking about. Wink supposedly got no room in the car for the bike and gives me the lame excuse he has not got a bike rack so he has to chill. Hy vreet hom dik by Pearleys in die middag dan le rond by die huis. I offered him my spare rc3000 just so that he can keep in shape for his team duties but he laughed me off AngryAngry says he wants to rather push prams LOL

Ordered some new pedals and brakes on Tuesday morning and picked them up from the local Post Office yesterday avie.

Thanks Chris

Thumbs%20Up

what browser you using ? i am using mozilla it works 100% . maybe too well i keep going back to the site its going to make me broke Wink