Chamois Cream

andrewbell

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really soft chamois, so no need. The only ones I know using it, do so to soften theirs up. sorry, can't name the cream

Recently started.  Don't know if it helps, but it SUCKS if you fart in it.  I use Mark II

Recently started.  Don't know if it helps' date=' but it SUCKS if you fart in it.  I use Mark II[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

Been using Mark II for years, even with the synthetic chamois. Don't know what it is like to ride without it.

So who uses chamios cream? How much of a differance does it make and which brand do you use?

"Selftan lotion werk beter as room - I can prove it, dit was glad nie n droom"

Recently started.  Don't know if it helps' date=' but it SUCKS if you fart in it.  I use Mark II[/quote']...yeah and after your fart it becomes Mach 3.

Use the Assos ones... Nice tingly feeling and kills bacteria instantly. Never ever had a saddle sore. R120 - R150 a tub.
Jason2008-01-31 05:11:40

Only used it at multi-day events, specially if 1 or more of the days are wet ... Used the 'own developed' one they sell at Just Cycles Alberton.

Feels rather strange when you put the pant on, almost like you have poohed yourself but soon 'settles' in. Have never broken wind in it so can't verify Etwerps evaluation!

Use it every ride, I say it helps allot.

Agree with ewep, one fart will keep you guessing the whole ride, Did I, Didn't I, Did I, Didn't I.....................

Use Mark II

Recently started.  Don't know if it helps' date=' but it SUCKS if you fart in it.  I use Mark II[/quote']...yeah and after your fart it becomes Mach 3

It depends how long it's stuck in the cream under your arse in the sun.  I've had it go up to Mach 7.

O ja, only use it on long rides.
ewep2008-01-31 05:12:50

Recently started.  Don't know if it helps' date=' but it SUCKS if you fart in it.  I use Mark II[/quote']...yeah and after your fart it becomes Mach 3

It depends how long it's stuck in the cream under your arse in the sun.  I've had it go up to Mach 7.
Skid Mark 7 Shocked Who washes your kit?

Skid Mark 7 Shocked Who washes your kit?

Chamois cream prevents that!!!!  The mark sits in the cream man!

koop melksalf vir R 20-00 werk lekker. 

ja nee, daai avatar van jou gan bieki room nodig he vnaand...LOLLOL

koop melksalf vir R 20-00 werk lekker. 

ja nee' date=' daai avatar van jou gan bieki room nodig he vnaand...LOLLOL
[/quote']

En pleisters