Advice please!

muckanddirt

I (small female) am looking to buy my very first mbt bike, woohoo!!! I have been looking at the following and would appreciate any reviews good or bad on them: Silverback stride 10, Silverback Senza 1 and the Meridia Matts TFS 300. Also If any of you have recommendations for a well priced intro bike do let me know. THANK YOU!!!

Okay. Lets start at the start. Hub rules clearly state that you have to post a pikcha of yourself first.

Good advice T man

Welcome to the hub! :thumbup:

As for the bike.... ride them all and decide which one suits you and your pocket best. Most off all which one makes your heart beat faster :wub:

Enjoy!

Have a friend who has the Stride 10 and pretty much she fits your description and she loves the bike.

As most will tell you as it is your first bike, try to ride them and decide which one you like the best.

If you get hooked on the sport and enjoy cycling then you will upgrade soon enough and know more about what you want.

For now, decide what is in your budget range and go from there

I had two years and many 1000's of happy kilometres on my MATTS TFS300. I abused it and it just kept on riding and riding. It's hard as nails and cheapish on maintenance.

Some VERY good deals on Merida's at Chris Willemse Cycles at the moment. Definitely worth a look.

• 1 month later...

Man there are so not enough bikes available in a small frame. So alas I have 2 bikes on my mind now. the giant revel 0 disc and silverback spectra 2. Any input?

I had two years and many 1000's of happy kilometres on my MATTS TFS300. I abused it and it just kept on riding and riding. It's hard as nails and cheapish on maintenance.

This bike is not available in my size (in the shops I have been looking) :(

This bike is not available in my size (in the shops I have been looking) :(

Go to cycle lab, they'll usually order them in for you if they don't have stock. Otherwise, as a lady, they may have the Juliette for you?