Dodgy for sale ad?

Capcha

I would say so. One Zipp? Dogma (maybe fake), if its a real Dogma, then its obviously suspicious, being a 50k frame and all

Guest Kalahari ou

Chinarello or stolen...

If you concider it at all... youll have to meet&view!

Definitely worth a look. Any PE hubbers willing to go look for the interest of the hub

If you Google the cellnumber, you get another for sale ad where the guys sells koeksisters as well. :eek:

Definitely worth a look. Any PE hubbers willing to go look for the interest of the hub

I'm in PE, and I can't say that that bike look familiar to me as someone that rides in the regular road bunches.

these days anything second hand is not worth it. Even the language on the ad is already suspicious. I've never seen an add stated like that. Most people who cycles are quite educated, you need money to cycle, especially on bicycles like that, and that language already ring alarm bells.

these days anything second hand is not worth it. Even the language on the ad is already suspicious. I've never seen an add stated like that. Most people who cycles are quite educated, you need money to cycle, especially on bicycles like that, and that language already ring alarm bells.

I cannot agree.............some of the language right here on the Hub leaves a lot to be desired. You have guys selling peddles, helmuts and my personal favourite, XingXing wheels (actually Equinox). Or the people who insist on referring to cycling shoes as cleats or complete wheels as rims.

Then you get the brand new bikes with mud on the wheels or the demo models never been ridden.

Based on the language in the ad, it could very well be a hubber selling on Gumtree.

I cannot agree.............some of the language right here on the Hub leaves a lot to be desired. You have guys selling peddles, helmuts and my personal favourite, XingXing wheels (actually Equinox). Or the people who insist on referring to cycling shoes as cleats or complete wheels as rims.

Then you get the brand new bikes with mud on the wheels or the demo models never been ridden.

Based on the language in the ad, it could very well be a hubber selling on Gumtree.

I'll overlook a couple of spelling errors, bad English is most likely not even a cyclist.

I'm in PE, and I can't say that that bike look familiar to me as someone that rides in the regular road bunches.

Didn't your friend's girl friend have a Pina in that colour (with Microshift parts)? Could it be her old frame? I see she is riding something else now.

Didn't your friend's girl friend have a Pina in that colour (with Microshift parts)? Could it be her old frame? I see she is riding something else now.

Not her bike. This one is bigger and as I remember the colours differ as well.