TNOSE

Ross

jcza

Edgar?

TimHenman?

Coenie

RyanPMB?

Craig8252

ADMIN - As kosmo said, how about organising a bulk entry for us?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I am normally the last to catch up.. Not sure if this has already been said here, but The entries only open 1st July. They will be changing the date on the webpage soon.

ok, I am normally the last to catch up.. Not sure if this has already been said here, but The entries only open 1st July. They will be changing the date on the webpage soon.

How did you come to know about this JPC?

I'm seriously keen to do this race in 2014, so please add me to the list.

9 days is a long time but I'm hoping that if I pace myself for the first few days I'll get stronger by the day. I have no intention of doing more than my usual 8-10 hours a week training. I hope that is enough. Maybe do the odd weekend camp to chuck in a few long rides in a row.

I would probably rather go solo if that option is available. I have a feeling that as the race becomes more popular the solo category may disappear. Next year may be the last chance to go solo - if they can fill the race with 2 man teams they'll probably do that.

i am not following this fred........................ :ph34r:

I see your name on the list....... :ph34r:

Rouxtjie

SeanN

Dipslick x 2

Mikebike

Mr singletrack

Wayne P

RyansDad

Carpet

BoostedGP

Scotty55

Sani

Thug

Hayley?

Spezfan x 2

Kosmo

Blitzed?

GerhardC?

Help.me?

Eldron?

TNOSE

Ross

jcza

Edgar?

TimHenman?

Coenie

RyanPMB?

Craig8252

Beanz

ADMIN - As kosmo said, how about organising a bulk entry for us?

its day 8 that u climb 1900m? day 2 at sani?..... for those of u who haven't done it before, thats alot of suffering by far the best trail I have ever done.

descend first 25km, flat for 15km, climb for 30km... then 29km of easy riding. thinking its gonna be a jol!

its day 8 that u climb 1900m? day 2 at sani?..... for those of u who haven't done it before, thats alot of suffering by far the best trail I have ever done.

descend first 25km, flat for 15km, climb for 30km... then 29km of easy riding. thinking its gonna be a jol!

Something like that. Actual distance is 105km and don't underestimate the last part. No easy riding at the end :whistling:

Hardest and best day is 4......you suffer but they reward you.

Hardest and best day is 4......you suffer but they reward you.

Puffadder pass is lekker :thumbup: