Bikejackers caught in Fountains

Pants Boy

From GroenkloofMTB's twitter feed:

Good news, two men been caught in Fountains and arrested, if you recognize them in connection with bike jacking, let us know, see photos

If you recognize them contact contact David on 0827891399.

These two were caught in Fountains

BML47aLCcAEMYCK.jpg

BML5eR7CAAA-8c5.jpg

Edited by Riaan Coetzee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now they will be able to establish what happens to the bikes stolen ....

Edited by urbanroyal

I'm trying to get all the details, but I know the Metro Police started doing horse patrols on Friday morning. From all accounts (and pics) they did not have a lie-down or run-in with a tree unfortunately. One twitterer replied that the one oke looks like the same one that was arrested in connection with his bike jacking in Bryanston.

I'm trying to get all the details, but I know the Metro Police started doing horse patrols on Friday morning. From all accounts (and pics) they did not have a lie-down or run-in with a tree unfortunately. One twitterer replied that the one oke looks like the same one that was arrested in connection with his bike jacking in Bryanston.

so the solution seems to be to beat 13 colors of sh*t out of him, smack that bastard so hard he is mentally incapable of using his fly to take a piss and needs the state to look after him as he is a veg.

problem goes away, if anyone needs help doing it when he is caught call me ill bring some victimized friends and a hosepipe, oh perhaps a sock with a soap bar i it as well for good measure.

FARK THESE OKES IRRITATE ME. sorry rant off

so the solution seems to be to beat 13 colors of sh*t out of him, smack that bastard so hard he is mentally incapable of using his fly to take a piss and needs the state to look after him as he is a veg.

problem goes away, if anyone needs help doing it when he is caught call me ill bring some victimized friends and a hosepipe, oh perhaps a sock with a soap bar i it as well for good measure.

As the man said.

But you would never read about it until they burn the cane prior to cutting. And then, no evidence.

I am sick of this k...K!

And break every single bone in their hand so they cant ever steal again....or even better...chop it off.

Id love to smack the look of entitlement off their faces, thieving scum

Sean you know me well enough to know if i arrive with some tobasco, Cayenne pepper and 2 habanero chilies they will never have clear eyes again :clap: :devil:

:cursing:

Hy kyk sommer so skeel van vertraagheid.

Her eyes were so pretty, the one couldn't stop looking at the other one