• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post exam cake for the office tomorrow, nounet klaar gemaak:

post-5290-0-85654200-1371059443_thumb.jpg

Cattie, jou koek lyk baie lekker!

Its a mystery...don't know if it the algebra or trig that cooks them but it works. You can try a Grade 8 book, but you might need to stack it with a few extra textbooks on top

I lived of them in the boarding school and have perfected the art of making them

If you don't have the text books just use the 2 min noodle packet to seal the top off the mug and use an elastic band to keep it in place :thumbup:

Guest Latent Blue
Post exam cake for the office tomorrow, nounet klaar gemaak:

post-5290-0-85654200-1371059443_thumb.jpg

jy vat die koek!!!

You should have seen the whisky thread....lagavulin, laphroigh etc etc....we know the good life.

While we on whisky...add a tot of whisky to your oats when cooking an sprinkle some cinnamon. Serve with cream and honey. Power breakfast

Don't forget the cream. Yo yo yo.

You should have seen the whisky thread....lagavulin, laphroigh etc etc....we know the good life.

While we on whisky...add a tot of whisky to your oats when cooking an sprinkle some cinnamon. Serve with cream and honey. Power breakfast

Oooooooooh, one of my faves. Add cream, honey and whisky (yes, without the "e", this is a Scottish dish) at the end. It's one of those dishes that does better if the alcohol isn't cooked off.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Oooooooooh, one of my faves. Add cream, honey and whisky (yes, without the "e", this is a Scottish dish) at the end. It's one of those dishes that does better if the alcohol isn't cooked off.

But the peaty one are actually not preferred to do this with(lagavulin, laphroigh etc)....glenmoragnie or a fiddich 12 yr will work a treat.