What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

If you like Sports Documentaries and like me were a teen watching THAT Bulls team, THAT man and THAT trio you should enjoy this.. first two episodes have been released.

The Last Dance

https://youtu.be/S7PryCG8sEw

Busy watching it. I played basketball when Jordan was at his peak.... I'm a massive fan

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy watching it. I played basketball when Jordan was at his peak.... I'm a massive fan

What a player...that team, ..they were unstoppable at a stage.

I was in high school (st7) when they won their first championship ..had a huge crush on Jordan..

Edited by Gen

Finished watching Lillyhammer last night, was really disappointed that it came to an end ........

Yeah.. I must agree I really enjoyed it and was also sad.. they should've made another season... Edited by Gen

Looking for something to replace 12 Monkeys, which I just finished this past weekend. I really got into it recently, despite the sudden character development surprises (people doing what you really thought they wouldn't, based on previous character dev. But then I suppose that's a metaphor for life, isn't it...)

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Looking for something to replace 12 Monkeys, which I just finished this past weekend. I really got into it recently, despite the sudden character development surprises (people doing what you really thought they wouldn't, based on previous character dev. But then I suppose that's a metaphor for life, isn't it...)

Both of these are older, but I thoroughly enjoyed them

Ooooh, and this one, might be worth a re-watch!

Edited by bertusras

Done all of em... :(

Home before dark?[emoji2368]

I thought it was just another Nancy Drew type character, turns out the series is based on young Hilde Lisko.. its wasn't bad.. entertaining enough esp when you start running out of things to watch.

https://youtu.be/MpHE3rR4_bs

Home before dark?[emoji2368]

I thought it was just another Nancy Drew type character, turns out the series is based on young Hilde Lisko.. its wasn't bad.. entertaining enough esp when you start running out of things to watch.

https://youtu.be/MpHE3rR4_bs

Ah, thanks!

The search has begun, though. Nothing that I'm really invested in at the moment.

What a player...that team, ..they were unstoppable at a stage.

I was in high school (st7) when they won their first championship ..had a huge crush on Jordan..

There's a documentary about the threepeat... It's out there on YouTube. If you are in any way interested in basketball it's a great watch. We used to watch it at school in the AV room in a big screen... Great entrainment

There's a documentary about the threepeat... It's out there on YouTube. If you are in any way interested in basketball it's a great watch. We used to watch it at school in the AV room in a big screen... Great entrainment

The will def give it a watch.

Well made

Really enjoyed his acting

Cinematography stunning

Sometimes with comedy actors, when they do a serious role, you are always expecting them to be funny, but this wasn't the case with SBC in this role.