What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I lost interest in that by the end of Season 1.

Joe Carrols followers give me the horrors, takes me an hour longer than normal to fall asleep.....Sadly most good shows eventually loose their magic

If the spoilers the show then you nailed it ROFL. Got officially cancelled. But yeah was a decent show so far.

Spoiler alert was for "The Following" .... hope that's not the show you referring to as being canceled?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Saul S01. Not bad. Not Breaking Bad either, but then, what is?

My son has been moaning at me to watch Six feet Under. Any recommends? 

Just finished Saul S01. Not bad. Not Breaking Bad either, but then, what is?

My son has been moaning at me to watch Six feet Under. Any recommends? 

very good series

saw a similar list a while back......I am embarrassingly gonna say that I quite dig Forever..and it has now been cancelled...although not on that list..It has heaps of inconsistencies but i have always had a thing for mortality shows...highlander...dead like me etc 

I liked forever a lot as well. But they aired it 10pm on a Friday in the US, never had a chance.

Joe Carrols followers give me the horrors, takes me an hour longer than normal to fall asleep.....Sadly most good shows eventually loose their magic

Spoiler alert was for "The Following" .... hope that's not the show you referring to as being canceled?

Yup it's cancelled.

I liked forever a lot as well. But they aired it 10pm on a Friday in the US, never had a chance.

I watched it on demand.....[emoji6]

Ray Donovan is back 12 July. Homeland should return around September October.

Without Jessica Brodie (Morena Baccarin) Homeland is BOOOOORING :-)

Without Jessica Brodie (Morena Baccarin) Homeland is BOOOOORING :-)

That's my opinion of G of T. I must be the only person in the world that doesn't get the hype. Can't watch more than 5 minutes without getting bored.

:D Sometimes it's a compromise in my house. Two adults with varying tastes that SOMETIMES over lap.

I find The Mentalist easy watching. A bit like Unforgettable.... (both of which my wife enjoys along with any of the CSI's.

Another trick is trying to get the series in that you really want to watch (Game of Thrones, True Detective etc) without exposing young minds to stuff that could scar them for life...

True that about the kids, which is just another good reason I insist on them hitting the bed at a decent time.

Although that doesn't always stop the devious little buggers as we discovered with a fox like three year old and the movie King Kong. Most of the way through the movie we finally noticed him parked off watching from behind the couch, and so began his lifelong obsession with gorillas.

Was homeland ever NOT boring....[emoji12]

Season one with its "is he or isn't he?" theme was okay but after that the less said the better.

I know there are not many fans on here....but one the better tv series of the modern era drew to a close on Sunday.....7 superb seasons of mad men neatly tucked away in my memory bank...its been good