What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Um No, never mind...confused I am. Just watch it.

Don't you remember him being in Blackadder?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2087863.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Hugh-Laurie-as-Prince-George-in-Blackadder.jpg

He is also in The Night Manager. Also only watched the first episode so far but looks pretty good.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you remember him being in Blackadder?

I only watch Blackadder under duress.

I'm now busy watching episode 1 of season 1 of Blackadder because of this discussion ;)

First time i saw it I thought it was rubbish, went on to watch the whole series with repeats.  

I went onto IMDB to check what date GOT airs...and they clearly dont mind giving away spoilers the week before

post-7169-0-09202400-1460961663_thumb.jpg

I went onto IMDB to check what date GOT airs...and they clearly dont mind giving away spoilers the week before

I was click baited when checking air dates too. I ruined it for myself with even more spoilers, screenshots, tweets from shooting locations, etc. Its best to check air dates through websites which keep track of all the shows instead of googling air dates for specific shows. There are always unwanted spoilers that popup you can't resist checking out.

I'm waiting patiently for Mr Robot too. No air date for second season yet.