What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any fans of Containment who didn't "almost tjank" at the last ep? jeez that was intense. Shipped Jake and Katie super hard. Such a good tale of romance, but that last ep..*sniff*

I started watching it.. and then I lost interest in it...or at least I forgot about it I watched it think 5/6 episodes.. the soundtrack was awesome though.

Agreed. You lasted longer than me. The storylines were a bit too schizophrenic for my liking - all over the place as if completely different writing teams were involved in each episode. 

Edited by Lou Zealand

Agreed. You lasted longer than me. The storylines were a bit too schizophrenic for my liking - all over the place as if completely different writing teams were involved in each episode. 

predominantly the brainchild of Mick Jagger - while he didnt write  - he was the head writer for all episodes except the pilot (which was based off the original plan for a movie) and provided all the ideas and plotlines

Just finished S01E3 of Orange is the new black. This is hilarious!!

Great series. Just watched season 4 back to back, all 13 episodes. Not as good as the previous 3 seasons.

Ray Donovan season 3 is very dark.

Just Finished watching murder in the first. Not to bad series, but oh boy, that Detective Lady is Hot...

post-32956-0-93387500-1467891574_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lexx

Just Finished watching murder in the first. Not to bad series, but oh boy, that Detective Lady is Hot...

that was a surprisingly good show. i really enjoyed it as well. Glad to see its gearing up for season 3. :thumbup:

Great series. Just watched season 4 back to back, all 13 episodes. Not as good as the previous 3 seasons.

Ray Donovan season 3 is very dark.

Agreed. Dig it though.

i found season 3 a bit dull

Who watched the latest Episode of Wayward Pines..... Yoh, its getting pretty good now. :eek:

Not yet.. No spoilers.. I'm still persevering

Not yet.. No spoilers.. I'm still persevering

Don't worry, my lips are sealed...