What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are also 2 episodes behind[emoji53]

We started watching E06, but I fell asleep.  Had a real tough day at the office.  So will have to wait till this weekend.

Enjoyed the first 2 but not enjoying the 3rd season of Hannibal, too much slipping in and out of reality and imaginary. 

Edited by scotty

really good show

Weird that the world didn't go crazy for it the way they have with GoT.. and this was before GoT. (Or maybe I just missed it)

And it seems to be mostly keeping in line with history.. but those 2 unlikely friends are the highlight of the show.

Edited by Gen

Anybody watching Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X? I don't usually believe in lumping a whole generation together but holy hell, watching this show makes me feel like Clint Eastwood.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LJTQPNJ1GMM/S-co1jtK6GI/AAAAAAAAAlo/gmGHCXwEzlY/s1600/lawn.jpg

Anybody watching Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X? I don't usually believe in lumping a whole generation together but holy hell, watching this show makes me feel like Clint Eastwood.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LJTQPNJ1GMM/S-co1jtK6GI/AAAAAAAAAlo/gmGHCXwEzlY/s1600/lawn.jpg

Is it good? Well, compared to the others. 

Is it good? Well, compared to the others. 

It's... interesting. I usually only watch the first few episodes of a season before I get bored, but this time they've divided them up into Gen X vs The Millennials and while I usually pride myself on being quite open-minded, this group of Millennials is quite literally personifying every single stereotype and preconceived notion the world has about them. 

It's horrifying and yet fascinating.

It's... interesting. I usually only watch the first few episodes of a season before I get bored, but this time they've divided them up into Gen X vs The Millennials and while I usually pride myself on being quite open-minded, this group of Millennials is quite literally personifying every single stereotype and preconceived notion the world has about them. 

It's horrifying and yet fascinating.

will be sure to give it a watch, then. 

Which survivor is it? US? 

will be sure to give it a watch, then. 

Which survivor is it? US? 

Yes, Season 33. They are on Episode 9 now.

Weird that the world didn't go crazy for it the way they have with GoT.. and this was before GoT. (Or maybe I just missed it)

And it seems to be mostly keeping in line with history.. but those 2 unlikely friends are the highlight of the show.

It was before the silver screen became such a dominant source of entertainment...and before torrenting was as rampant as it is today...in fact Rome may even have been back in the days of limewire.

It was before the silver screen became such a dominant source of entertainment...and before torrenting was as rampant as it is today...in fact Rome may even have been back in the days of limewire.

[emoji23] [emoji23] yeah lol

The Young Pope is rather good.

Also, Gomorrah is magnificent but you have to either understand Neapolitan Italian or be OK with subtitles.

The Young Pope is rather good.

Also, Gomorrah is magnificent but you have to either understand Neapolitan Italian or be OK with subtitles.

with Jude Law?...I thought it was a movie actually..will check it out..I saw the interview with him on Graham Norton

with Jude Law?...I thought it was a movie actually..will check it out..I saw the interview with him on Graham Norton

Yeah, that's the one.