What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

my problem is that I have not identified with any characters..maybe delores a bit. Maive annoys the bejeevers out of me. The MIB fulfills the villainous role well...and william and his bud are a so so...I wouldnt be sad to see them killed - even though they cant be (technically). Also not convinced about the whole MIB-William connection either (but you still need to get there Gen)

Have a close look at the photo that pops up in episode 9 and that should answer a question or two.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You always seem jaded by shows I personally find interesting. 

I just started Westworld. I'm 2 episodes in and I can't wait to keep going.

interested to hear your opinion when you are at Ep 9..i was still firmly hooked at ep 2

got round to it. I wouldn't say she is a minor character...I think this is her third season. I actually thought it was one of the better episodes this season and last season...at least it didnt involve bloody rick who needs to die now

Maybe saying she's a minor character was an overstatement.

I do feel that the plot is moving along so slowly. I'm desperately hoping for a strong second half of the season.

Maybe saying she's a minor character was an overstatement.

I do feel that the plot is moving along so slowly. I'm desperately hoping for a strong second half of the season.

I am pretty much over the show now...but i will persevere till the end of this season...was just nice to have a break from neegan and rick

Think the last 4 eps of Westworld I fell asleep in. So will have to re watch the last 4 eps again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

grand tour...SA episode.....that spinning in jhb...yo yo yo!!

I've been enjoying TGT thus far.

My only niggle has to be the main film of episode 2; it really started to drag and had little to do with motoring. Just high budget tomfoolery.

interested to hear your opinion when you are at Ep 9..i was still firmly hooked at ep 2

Been watching. At 5 now. It drags a bit. But I still like it.

I've been enjoying TGT thus far.

My only niggle has to be the main film of episode 2; it really started to drag and had little to do with motoring. Just high budget tomfoolery.

My jaw like literally dropped when I saw the vulcan though...

http://www.topgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/fit_1960x1102/public/images/news-article/carousel/2016/02/2553ef792bdf97c932d2700dfa0a813b/vulcan_32.jpg

I must say. The chemistry is still there. But its just not what it use to be. It feels a little more scripted than before. 

I'd like to see them get the stig back...the new driver is stupid

http://www.topgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/fit_1960x1102/public/images/news-article/carousel/2016/02/2553ef792bdf97c932d2700dfa0a813b/vulcan_32.jpg

I must say. The chemistry is still there. But its just not what it use to be. It feels a little more scripted than before. 

That Vulcan is pretty awesome.

Agree on that new driver, at the rate he's going he's going to land up being even less popular than Chris Evans' Top Gear outing...

I decided to give it a bash. I find it pretty dull and amateurish. I don't really get a boner for cars so take that away and you really only have some boys... Who are not boys anymore....trying to have fun. That Jordon army ops thing was painful beyond comprehension...I fast forwarded through the whole. They are really relying entirely on reputation at the moment.