What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.. Up to date now!

I knew it was coming ... but damn that scene had me balling my eyes out.

But I swear if anything happened Lagertha I will freak the hell out.

I knew it was coming ... but damn that scene had me balling my eyes out.

But I swear if anything happened Lagertha I will freak the hell out.

It loosely follows history... So a bit of googling will reveal either or....

It loosely follows history... So a bit of googling will reveal either or....

Ja.. they kept him around a little longer than what Historians think he lived, but I think they will keep her around for a bit still..she must be one of my favourite characters.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Watched Beyond, because there was nothing else on TV. The description sounded enticing, "a young man wakes up from a coma after 12 years and discovers new abilities" so I decided to give it a go.

The cast is competent and some of the ideas are interesting, but it feels like the show is aimed at a YA market, sort of like a Baby Heroes, and while there are some decent moments I never really got that "Wow" moment after the first couple of episodes.

It's a pity, because some of the characters have real potential and if they were willing to push it a bit and take more risks by aiming for a more mature market I think I would have liked the show a lot more.

As it is, I give it a 6/10 for good effort, but not good enough. Watch if there is nothing else on or if Heroes was too edgy for you.

binged Beyond. had promise. Good enough as a filler i guess. One seriously exotic looking actress in the cast. ermahword. Definitely does not look swedish.

binged Beyond. had promise. Good enough as a filler i guess. One seriously exotic looking actress in the cast. ermahword. Definitely does not look swedish.

I've watched the first 7 episodes, enjoying it so far.

Marion Cottillard was on Graham Norton the other night...41 and pregnant...i guess it is true when they say pregnancy gives you a glow.  :wub:

nintchdbpict000291342025.jpg

Marion Cottillard was on Graham Norton the other night...41 and pregnant...i guess it is true when they say pregnancy gives you a glow. :wub:

nintchdbpict000291342025.jpg

She is a beautiful woman hey.. so classy

She is a beautiful woman hey.. so classy

have you watched Le vie en rose? incredible movie ...and i just learnt that she lip synced the entire movie

have you watched Le vie en rose? incredible movie ...and i just learnt that she lip synced the entire movie

No I haven't

Interesting on the lip synced bit.

I have just finished the fourth and final season of the incredible Rectify. I waited on purpose so I could binge and give it my full attention, and so glad I did. Make no doubt that this series is slow,  but moving, intermingled with subtle humour.....but..... the writing, production, directing and character development is absolutely out of this world. It is one of those shows that is going to be looked back upon in years to come as an influential bit of television that no-one watched...but I am glad I did. it truly is a great series...and its on netflix

Edited by Stretch