What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I'm left wondering what happened to Elleria. Can we assume her dead beside her daughterShe was alive at the end of last season. Ceisei is also far too twisted to simply kill her and be done with it. If the guards were ordered to keep the lights on so she could watch her daughter die. There's a slim chance she might still be alive.  

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have missed when this turned into the Game of Thrones thread.

not since JR was shot has there been a more important night in TV history. And so some discussion is required.

I'm left wondering what happened to Elleria. Can we assume her dead beside her daughterShe was alive at the end of last season. Ceisei is also far too twisted to simply kill her and be done with it. If the guards were ordered to keep the lights on so she could watch her daughter die. There's a slim chance she might still be alive.

Ja still in a cell beneath the red keep?

Yeah what are these lunatics doing chatting about a TV show on a thread about TV shows...

Ha ha, and not just a TV show, the biggest show on tv at the moment (if not all time!)

Ja still in a cell beneath the red keep?

My, highly unreliable, memory recalls an interview with the actress where she indicated that scene in the dungeon was the last we would see of her.

That said they don't always tell the truth.

My, highly unreliable, memory recalls an interview with the actress where she indicated that scene in the dungeon was the last we would see of her.

That said they don't always tell the truth.

It is such a comlex story with so many characters it is impossible to conclude them all in the tv show..also why that bloody book needs to be finished

And where is Daario, he was left in charge of the Bay of Dragons.

Edited by Gen

Nah... She's had her moment now. Jamie is gonna kill Cersei

Most probably..

Cersei may just jump from a window.

Or end up killing all her rivals.. she's one cunning cow that is for sure..

We also can't ignore any prophecies and neither will Cersei..that is why she sent Bronn (haven't decided if he will actually do it though) to kill Jamie and Tyrion..she was told her younger brother would kill her.. and Jamie is a few minutes younger than her and of course Tyrion is younger.

Edited by Gen

At least a few days hey.. not everyone is able to see watch it when they should be watching it [emoji6]

But I also think mist people have by now watched it.

I would say spoilers on Monday  is bad form, from Tuesday onwards its your own fault if you didn't make a plan to watch it the previous evening

The final I'm going to stay awake for to watch live - not going to risk a spoiler slipping through somewhere on the interwebs

After this season, I'll wait until the DVD boxset is available, and then I'll watch from season 1 to 8. I only really got into GoT from season 5.

After this season, I'll wait until the DVD boxset is available, and then I'll watch from season 1 to 8. I only really got into GoT from season 5.

You kind of need to watch those seasons.. really important...

I've watched all a few times and every time I picked up on something else that I hadn't before .. even season1 episode 1 is very important.