What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Maybe Bran actually does something useful some how.

And are we sure that is was Drogon that Tyrion saw in Valyria... maybe there is another one out there?

He is too busy building old school wheelchairs

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now go back and rewatch that clip.. but improve quality and slow it way down... either they had some blind luck giving us our mmmmm moment or there is a massive hint there.

In the light of the sun?

Maybe Bran actually does something useful some how.

And are we sure that is was Drogon that Tyrion saw in Valyria... maybe there is another one out there?

I hope there are more otherwise that spells the end of the dragon species, doesn't it ?

(just read more fan theories about other dragon possibilities.Doesn't look like I will get much work done this morning)

D52iNGuXoAEoBMW.jpg

Edited by splat

I hope they haven't revealed too much in the trailer regarding Euron and Drogon, but my thoughts on attacking the ships with the scorpions was to attack from directly above. Those scorpions didn't seem to have wide angles of attack, especially shooting straight up.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Or from behind. I reckon there's a 90 deg "safe zone" directly behind the ships, and about 30 deg above. Can't go vertical, as that'd mean falling spears into the ships. 

I was freaking out about why she flew away instead of doubling back and drilling the ships from behind/above

I hope there are more otherwise that spells the end of the dragon species, doesn't it ?

(just read more fan theories about other dragon possibilities.Doesn't look like I will get much work done this morning)

D52iNGuXoAEoBMW.jpg

Next 2 weeks are a write off[emoji1787]

Re Euron - how awesome would it be if the Dead Dragon rose again? Sea water is secretly healing and stuff, maybe?

Well maybe since the Lord of light made an appearance at the battle of winterfell, perhaps the drowned god could do his thing... What is dead may never die but only grow harder and stronger. 

I realise this is never going to happen but im all for wishful thinking right!

I see a lot of people are going with that theory..

Another theory which makes a sence of you consider previous events it that Tyrion is a the third Targaryen ( .. focus now.... there have been hints that it may be a possibility..)

Tyrion has always had a fascination with dragons, he was able to touch one..which is telling and then there is the vision that Dany had way back then. And Tywin time and time again said he was not his son.. even as far as he can't prove it but he is not his son.

and in the books he is described with incredibly light hair and more looks of a Targaryen than lannister... and that the mad king supposedly raped Joanna Lannister. In the first season I thought they would make something of it since he we was rocking some sweet blond locks but the TV series never seemed to follow on with that.

and then theres Tywins rant... “You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature, full of envy, lust, and low cunning,” Tywin tells Tyrion in season 3. “Men’s laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors, since I cannot prove that you are not mine. And to teach me humility the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion that was my father’s sigil and his father’s before him.”

Also whats the "k Thanx bye" for Ghost? I realise he is the most expensive CGI on the series but that was right up there with Bran(ch)s cheers to Meira Reid. 

and in the books he is described with incredibly light hair and more looks of a Targaryen than lannister... and that the mad king supposedly raped Joanna Lannister. In the first season I thought they would make something of it since he we was rocking some sweet blond locks but the TV series never seemed to follow on with that.

and then theres Tywins rant... “You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature, full of envy, lust, and low cunning,” Tywin tells Tyrion in season 3. “Men’s laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors, since I cannot prove that you are not mine. And to teach me humility the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion that was my father’s sigil and his father’s before him.”

Yep. But the show runners went rogue after season 4 really, GRR Martin had less and less input and top exec started meddling.

Jamie's hair colour changed as he character developed, yet Cersei remained that yellow blonde..

Donno Martin needs to get that Winds of Winter manuscript to print already...and then the last book.[emoji2955] there so too much from a few season ago left unanswered and needs explaining ..

Also whats the "k Thanx bye" for Ghost? I realise he is the most expensive CGI on the series but that was right up there with Bran(ch)s cheers to Meira Reid. 

he was the goodest dog... 

Yep. But the show runners went rogue after season 4 really, GRR Martin had less and less input and top exec started meddling.

Jamie's hair colour changed as he character developed, yet Cersei remained that yellow blonde..

Donno Martin needs to get that Winds of Winter manuscript to print already...and then the last book.[emoji2955] there so too much from a few season ago left unanswered and needs explaining ..

Her hair has never quite looked the same after the High Sparrow got hold of her and she had to do the walk of shame

Lol

Arya is going to do what she does and then go find out what is west of Westeros

Everyone: "Arya! Arya! ARYA!"

Writers: "Guess we need to kill her then. The Mountain should do it"

Edit:

Writer 2: "No.... Arya can kill The Mountain, but then Jamie should kill her defending Cersei"

Edited by madbradd

Urgh.. I find myself getting more irritated with Jon lately.