What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

****. That spolier tag doesnt work on the tapatalk latest posts listing so I saw that spoiler without even going in to the thread.

I'm gonna say it again. Can we try not discuss this on Mondays. I'm not asking for the internet to shut down. I'm just asking a select group of people on this small thread on the internet

****. That spolier tag doesnt work on the tapatalk latest posts listing so I saw that spoiler without even going in to the thread.

I'm gonna say it again. Can we try not discuss this on Mondays. I'm not asking for the internet to shut down. I'm just asking a select group of people on this small thread on the internet

My apologies - I didn't know. I know it's too late for you, but I'll delete anyway.

Also, I don't know if it will be any consolation - but not having seen Endgame yet, karma has already reaped vengeance on me...

My apologies - I didn't know. I know it's too late for you, but I'll delete anyway.

No bother...i would have thought the spoilers would have been fine as well.. And I've used it before... But didn't realise it didn't translate to the tapatalk listing page... So good for others to know for future reference

:clap:

it seems I misread that spoiler... So I was sitting there expecting something to happen and it didn't!

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

It’s Tuesday... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned![emoji15]

Bit dissapointing..

few things that they built on in the early seasons, that where never for filled like the Valonqar.

suddenly the scorpions are ineffective, the dragon's Fire seems a bit OTT. 

Bit dissapointing..

few things that they built on in the early seasons, that where never for filled like the Valonqar.

Every weapon has a weakness.. the scorpions don't have the angles and they are really heavy so difficult to turn around.. she actually destroyed them very smart.. came from high and nailed them again on the reload.... same with the ones on the walls.

Well technically the prophesy did come true.. Jamie died in the arms of the woman he loves and Cersei with her younger brother's (even only by a few minutes) hands around her neck.

Edited by Gen

Must say I actually felt sorry for Cersei in that episode, and of course for all the innocent civilians.

Bit dissapointing..

Different stone construction, maybe? Limestone vs granite?

But ja. Danaerys seemed to have learnt a few aerial combat tactics. Like, stay low and out of the functional range of motion of those crossbows. Can't move high or low and they had a very small window of operation.

Different stone construction, maybe? Limestone vs granite?

But ja. Danaerys seemed to have learnt a few aerial combat tactics. Like, stay low and out of the functional range of motion of those crossbows. Can't move high or low and they had a very small window of operation.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.. it went exactly the way I thought it would.. she lost absolutely everything..the betrayal and then the last straw was realising Jon would never truly love her..and she did say.. fear it is.. yes they rushed it and could've spent more time showing the effect of all her losses had on her.. but come, from early in the series Dany warned people she would burn cities to the ground.. she has always been ruthless. Edited by Gen