What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Daughter has a theory the because Ayra looks and has all the traits of her dad that she is going to die just like her dad.... Time will tell

Mmmm I don't agree that she has all of Ned's traits she is far more cunning than Ned was also more ruthless, revenge is something that drove her throughout, these aren't traits Ned had.

Jon (eventhough he isn't Ned's son) is more like him....loyal, honest..love for the north and the Stark family...you know stuff that gets you killed.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm I don't agree that she has all of Ned's traits she is far more cunning than Ned was also more ruthless, revenge is something that drove her throughout, these aren't traits Ned had.

Fair point.

Jon (eventhough he isn't Ned's son) is more like him....loyal, honest..love for the north and the Stark family...you know stuff that gets you killed.

Just as she believes in revenge for things done to her and her family, the surviving members of those families that she destroyed will have the same on their mind. Vicious circle, 

for marvel fans, should i watch Avengers Endgame first before starting the latest season of Agents of SHIELD?

No, doesn't seem to be necessary.

Well Veep ended...Jonah being my favourite character...and Big Bang Theory...what can I say..Penny rocked..????

GOT. OMF. 

This is going to be the longest day ever! Made even longer since I'm trying to stay off social media in case of any spoilers 

This is going to be the longest day ever! Made even longer since I'm trying to stay off social media in case of any spoilers 

If you worried about spoilers you really shouldn't be on this thread.... And not anywhere on the internet for that matter. 

If you worried about spoilers you really shouldn't be on this thread.... And not anywhere on the internet for that matter. 

The peeps have been pretty good on here so far, and generally stick to the rule to only start discussing on the Tuesday.

With that, this will be my last visit to this thread until tomorrow, just in case

Syd Burnett's character is resurrected in this show...lots of Bad Boys camera angles and references.

for marvel fans, should i watch Avengers Endgame first before starting the latest season of Agents of SHIELD?

AOS seems now to be fall completely outside of the MCU. The Snap will be ignored and it will now effectively exist in its own universe. 

All that for two Lion King moments and two Lord of the Rings moments 4e45ccb955a04d517dc06c6f059c6be0.jpg36b7b6b4770f0fd50745d695cd95c013.jpg455cadacb5ed2c0c1f9b3579d6fd29ee.jpga555698328d372156fa408036a3c9a76.jpg038504d430dc175282a07d2abc21131c.jpge37756cab1c5718b6a4cb82e8f2072a1.jpg

My better halfs mood after that was not good. Not good at all.

I was left contemplating the couch as the better, and much safer, option for a while there. Went with waiting out the storm and sitting alone in the lounge as she grumbled her way to sleep.

I'm hoping a whole day of GoT debate at work will have calmed her down by this evening.

2 years we had to wait for this nonsense. I could barely stomach season 7 but season 8 ??? They went for shock and awe over a decent conclusion. I could have lived with the **** had they not turned Danerys into a mad queen, all that holier than thou **** all those years was for what exactly? Just so that they could take a dump on her character development??...what a **** ending.

For all you star wars fans you need to PRAY!.