What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

His Dark Materials. Excellent.

Also not sure what to make of Watchmen. Need to watch the opening episodes again as I'm sure I missed a few things.

I watch the unpacking of it on u-Toob

Otherwise, I'd be lost in the woods with all the easter eggs I don't even know about...

It's good, but helluvva cryptic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the unpacking of it on u-Toob

Otherwise, I'd be lost in the woods with all the easter eggs I don't even know about...

It's good, but helluvva cryptic

Like the squidfalls. Was like Tim the Toolman Taylor. Huuuh?

Want some sex,drama and action with a little comedy then watch Orange is the new Black.

http://highlandfling.helixcharter.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/orange-is-the-new-black-season-5-what-we-know-so-far-incl-release-date-cast-spoilers-1484759651-custom-0.jpg

Don't **** with cats

Hunting an internet killer.

Absolutely brilliant. Finished it this morning.

There are much easier ways of seeing Sharon Stones boobs.

There are 2 series. Excellent. Just don't watch the Christmas one. It is rubbish!

Yes, big fan of the travel one. The special feels forced, even though Michael almost saved it.

Tried watching Treadstone (related to the Jason Bourne franchise), but hasn't grabbed my attention. It does have the typical Bourne style fight scenes though.

pretty much the same: i too am struggling to get into it. Bourne series is an all-time classic in my view, and Treadstone can so easily screw it up. But when I have some time, i'll binge what's available. maybe it's better overall than individual episodes.

Great action scenes though.

Don't **** with cats 

Hunting an internet killer.

Absolutely brilliant. Finished it this morning. 

Yep, agreed: that was pretty good. crazy story.

I had a late start to LIS, only started watching it recently and finished season 1 yesterday. Glad I don't have to wait long for S2 - it looks like it lots of danger! :)