What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I do have NordVPN, but when I kick back to watch something on TV, I do it on Apple TV which does not allow VPN. The rigmarole to connect my laptop with my TV inevitably just result in me watching something that does not require VPN.

If you're using Nord.. You should be able to link it to your router and have an app or something that turns it on or off.... Well for the price I would expect so anyway! Edited by Stretch

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Binged this. Much much better than the recent 3-episode BBC adaptation. 

Good hear a season 2 is on the cards, because that S01 ending needs serious work :)

I don't like it when a season ends like that - especially when there is a HUGE gap to the next season. 

:cursing:

yikes, sorry for the lazy ask without searching first. Thanks for the link ! 

I heard it was pretty brutal in places, but as you said, that's pretty much reality.

I am going to give it a spin tonight, and am looking forward to it!

yikes, sorry for the lazy ask without searching first. Thanks for the link ! 

I heard it was pretty brutal in places, but as you said, that's pretty much reality.

I hope my posts didn't come across as sarcastic, or with tone and attitude.

I wrote my short review to formulate and process my thoughts - that series had me thinking for quite a while afterwards.

I do have NordVPN, but when I kick back to watch something on TV, I do it on Apple TV which does not allow VPN. The rigmarole to connect my laptop with my TV inevitably just result in me watching something that does not require VPN.

Some of the VPN services allow you to load the details onto your router, so you don't have to pfaff. 

Not sure how much of an effect it'll have on DL speeds, but it can't be slower than the opera built-in, which works well for FHD content on Netflix & Youtube Premium (yes, I caved. I got to despise the adverts. If you're watching 10 short vids a day that's a min of 50 seconds that you're legit just losing. Half an hour over a month. And that's not even counting the longer vids which can have 5 to 10 ads per vid. 

My time is worth more than the R75 I pay to get rid of that, and get access to their Originals catalogue. 

BTW. WAYNE on YouTube Premium. Excellent. 

I hope my posts didn't come across as sarcastic, or with tone and attitude.

I wrote my short review to formulate and process my thoughts - that series had me thinking for quite a while afterwards.

oh no, not at all! omw sorry if i anything i said created that impression. 

My self berating was well earned! especially when i saw that i had asked the same question previously  :cursing:

Anyone watched this?

Ja. It was OK.

Not gripping, but not bad either.

Based on the movie (obviously), but more stretched out.

The standard formula of a new case each week, with the main story unfolding in the background and some character development taking place along the way.