What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

A couple of series I am really enjoying at the moment:

Gotham:

Story of how Commissioner Gordon became Commissioner Gordon, Bruce Wayne is a young buttercup in the series. Good cast, good plot (so far), quite dark.

Sonic Highways:

8 part mini-series going to various cities in America and examining the music scene that each city is well known for.

Based around the upcoming Foo Fighters album of the same name, they record a song in each city.

Dave Grohl has serious talents as a director (I am a huge fan, so maybe some bias).

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally started watching Game of Thrones Season 1

I am hooked

also started watching "late", I got bored halfway through season 2

And started the new season of The Walking Dead.  Pleasantly surprised, seems they are heading in a much better direction than the previous season that I almost lus'ed halfway through...

Although my wife was not impressed with the excessive gore in Ep1, especially the human on human aspect of it..

And started the new season of The Walking Dead.  Pleasantly surprised, seems they are heading in a much better direction than the previous season that I almost lus'ed halfway through...

Although my wife was not impressed with the excessive gore in Ep1, especially the human on human aspect of it..

the bleed out was pretty nasty

Interestingly, I am not that convinced yet about this season...enjoying it..but battling to see the direction. It also looks like they going to follow the same principle as S04 with lots of different storylines

I'm having back to my childhood moment and re-watching 'Only Fools & Horses' all the way back from series 1.

Classic stuff.

Edited by marko35s

the bleed out was pretty nasty

Interestingly, I am not that convinced yet about this season...enjoying it..but battling to see the direction. It also looks like they going to follow the same principle as S04 with lots of different storylines

Yeah, will need to see where it goes, but so far I think way better than previous season...

Got Constantine ep1 lined up for this evening... :thumbup:  :clap:  :drool:

Meh..... think I worked myself up way too much for this, trailer was all the best parts as usual.  Nothing amazing IMHO...

He is way to chipper for my liking..

Guest notmyname

Just started watching Raising Hope. They should make the brakpan version.

Just started watching Raising Hope. They should make the brakpan version.

Just a warning. The series has a crappy end.

One of those just end without the story running to an end

Just a warning. The series has a crappy end.

One of those just end without the story running to an end

Jaaa.  And Season 2 is not great either... bummer..

just finished watching orphan black last night....was entertaining enough...and tee's up nicely for a season 2

special praise must be made for Tatiana Maslany who has to play 4 different characters with 4 different persona's, accents and wardrobes...and she does it seamlessly

just finished watching orphan black last night....was entertaining enough...and tee's up nicely for a season 2

special praise must be made for Tatiana Maslany who has to play 4 different characters with 4 different persona's, accents and wardrobes...and she does it seamlessly

Yeah.. she is rather good. . You kinda forget that it's actually her playing the different roles.

I haven't seen the latest episode. .Friday afternoons are normally bike wash and catch up days.. but my son comes home from veld school today.. so I may just stare at him all day.. shees I missed the little bugger

Yeah.. she is rather good. . You kinda forget that it's actually her playing the different roles.

I haven't seen the latest episode. .Friday afternoons are normally bike wash and catch up days.. but my son comes home from veld school today.. so I may just stare at him all day.. shees I missed the little bugger

is it actually on DSTV? well I never