2013 thehubsa TdF fantasy competition

Frosty

Almost Tour time...  

107 members have voted

1. 1. If organised again this year, will you enter?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for someone other than Sagan to score me a single point... It seems I'm not the only one :blush:

Come forward ye old sprint and mountain stages... Wez-O needs some points!

I'm just waiting for someone other than Sagan to score me a single point... It seems I'm not the only one :blush:

Come forward ye old sprint and mountain stages... Wez-O needs some points!

Right there with you in 80th position... :blink:

Now if Chavanel could just get one of his late little attacks to work... :thumbup:

Now if Chavanel could just get one of his late little attacks to work... :thumbup:

HAHA, here we are calling on predictability ^_^

I feel your pain Wez-O.... i'm also dangling at the bottom of the food chain. I sincerely hope that things will start turning soon :blush:

We'll see what happens in the TT today

I feel your pain Wez-O.... i'm also dangling at the bottom of the food chain. I sincerely hope that things will start turning soon :blush:

We'll see what happens in the TT today

If my three teams don't dominate today's TTT I actually give up and will start watching curling instead of cycling :whistling:

A solid 45th, and my big dogs still need to come out an play....

Only having 8 riders may hurt, time will tell...

If my three teams don't dominate today's TTT I actually give up and will start watching curling instead of cycling :whistling:

You know what, with some of my riders not being last yesterday I thought I might have at least stayed in mid-table-mediocrity. Apparently not, I'm that ordinary that I've plummeted off the pace faster than a Kilburn boy in the Giro.

Hoping for that handbrake Cav' to help me out a bit on the next few stages and the TTT to bring a bit of respect back in.

You know what, with some of my riders not being last yesterday I thought I might have at least stayed in mid-table-mediocrity. Apparently not, I'm that ordinary that I've plummeted off the pace faster than a Kilburn boy in the Giro.

Hoping for that handbrake Cav' to help me out a bit on the next few stages and the TTT to bring a bit of respect back in.

Cav won't help you much - pretty much EVERYONE has him, sagan, froome and 'berto... Your other 5 riders will determine your destiny....

Just looking at all the prizes again - really top job by Gerldm24, Admin and Hub faithfuls ASG and capcha :thumbup:

Edit - and Evobikes of course! :clap:

Edited by dracs

Chavanel is reputed to use his matches too soon.

Although I love his attacks.

Uhm guys, I need some help please - I'm struggling to do transfers. Feeling really "dof" :wacko:

Rules for Transfers:

* Only 20 allowed (haven't done 1)

* Unable to transfer while the race on

What else? Where do I go?

(This is for the www.udt.co.za league)

Uhm guys, I need some help please - I'm struggling to do transfers. Feeling really "dof" :wacko:

Rules for Transfers:

* Only 20 allowed (haven't done 1)

* Unable to transfer while the race on

What else? Where do I go?

(This is for the www.udt.co.za league)

Can only transfer between rounds. Dont worry I was also sleeping and missed out.

Can only transfer between rounds. Dont worry I was also sleeping and missed out.

Which means I can only transfer again in Round 3/Stage 6?