How is your winter training progressing ?

Seeker911

Weekend warrior....been sick twice, taking it slowly still, going to up the ante in July as I got my grubby little paws on some Sufferfest Vids somehow :ph34r:. Got A very Dark place, Angels, Downward Spiral, Fight Club, Hell hath no Fury, Local Hero, Revolver 45 and The Hunted....idt going up next week.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Limited riding to a few times per week, cold weather plays havoc on the sinuses.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-upAYsHodpd8/UA0lYkg3w6I/AAAAAAAAAxs/6_QQR3VGlmA/s400/cold_flu_season_cartoon_print_poster-r8102d6ce5c0f41229efc6df41da437c9_aitcd_400.jpg

Ya, only gloves I have are motorcross ones. Wore surgical gloves underneath to try and help which maybe they did but my fingers were so cold I couldnt feel them until about 8:30

Next week....I'm wearing my snowboarding gloves.

Escalate, baby, escalate... :clap:

I'm nursing a snotkop this week.

Will take it easy peasy until Friday.

Recover well boss.

No training since Argus. Will start in August again after Ramadaan ( month of fasting). Looking forward building a good base. Possibly looking at DC in November for first time. Work keeps me in shape though. Only picked up about 3 kilo's.

Recover well boss.

Thanx Cippo

I can breath through one nostril already!

Clearing up...

:-)

Up to crap.

Nowhere near where we were last year.

Weight is the same, new bike is almost ready.

Just about to explode back onto the scene

Limited riding to a few times per week, cold weather plays havoc on the sinuses.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-upAYsHodpd8/UA0lYkg3w6I/AAAAAAAAAxs/6_QQR3VGlmA/s400/cold_flu_season_cartoon_print_poster-r8102d6ce5c0f41229efc6df41da437c9_aitcd_400.jpg

You're using a cycling collar?

Scarf?

Buff?

Cover those passages from the cold direct air... Helps.

Winter training is suffering, was going to skive off work this afternoon to get a 2 hour trail run in, when the rain started, and I didn't pack for the wet. Realised that I need to pack for all weather and have my swim stuff with me in case I need to revert to a swim and treadmill / stationary bikes session.

basically nothing since epic....put on about 4kg....hate myself for doing nothing and even more so for eating that chocolate.....will start on Monday....this time I mean it!!!

I've been plagued by flu this winter, I've been sick for more than a month now, just can't seem to shake it, been riding in between but not enjoying it.

I've been plagued by flu this winter, I've been sick for more than a month now, just can't seem to shake it, been riding in between but not enjoying it.

Not lekka.

Get better soon!