Unethical seller.

Wyatt Earp

Yes it is shocking that the seller has still not responded. Has anyone forwarded him this thread?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys for posting this, my intention was not to make the hub a negative place.

I deliberated heavily over posting it or not, I just feel it would be unfair for other hubbers to experience the same.

Sir, I thank you for doing so.

Sorry guys for posting this, my intention was not to make the hub a negative place.

I deliberated heavily over posting it or not, I just feel it would be unfair for other hubbers to experience the same.

Bullsheet why you saying sorry, you just don't want fellow Hubbers bent over a barrell, no need to say sorry

Bullsheet why you saying sorry, you just don't want fellow Hubbers bent over a barrell, no need to say sorry

you aint the one that should be apologising....

As the sun had set on this hump day, I still have no tracking number.

Yoh!

No...no...no.....the guy stuffed you around and that needs to be known.

Strange that he hasn't tried to sort it out with you or defend himself here.

These rogue sellers need to be exposed to get the classifieds back to what they were.

It's the same reason that i posted about the fake Zipp wheels a while back.

Everybody is saying "the guy should explain", and I believe the same. But who knows if the guy even know about this topic...

Hi guys

I only came across this now

I did reply this morning and I did mention the He will get the shades tomorrow.

I have no excuses and I do appologize. In regards to " many guys interested"

there were and as it was said he will take the oakley batwolf and said payment will be made

I waited also a few days keeping the Oakleys till I emailed to ask if he is still interested.

For the wait I do appologize but the oakley batwolf will be delivered tomorrow.

Well hopefully I can restore some faith. I just had a brilliant experience with a seller on a high value deal for both of us all done on word and trust.

When we agreed to trust each other on this as it was the only way to get it done, his words were that he had never had any issues ever with a hubber.

So we do have some great guys out there still.

Hi all

I do appologize for the allergation that is against me, I have done many sales and buying on the hub

with no problem and this once I slipped up. Please understand I am also human and cant also be perfect

I will never try to cheat or

disrespect a other hubber.

And with the topic of fake oakleys, I only sell genuine Oakleys. All the hubbers that bought

Oakleys from me can vouch Their Oakley are all real. I as mentioned I did mess up this once and I

truly appologize.

Hi all

I do appologize for the allergation that is against me, I have done many sales and buying on the hub

with no problem and this once I slipped up. Please understand I am also human and cant also be perfect

I will never try to cheat or

disrespect a other hubber.

Business and selling is really simple, all you have to do is do what you said you would do.

Its simple and for some reason it impresses people.

What actually happened, leachshaun?

(None of my business really, until I consider buying something from you as a possibility for the future.)

thumbs up for admitting you stuffed up.

hope you go out of your way to get it sorted, even if it means less in your pocket