IMPEY YOU BISCUIT!!!

word

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like father like son . Dad Tony in his days. Known as " Die Man Van Valle" :mellow: (He had to crash, get up and go ,come what may in the Rapport Toer & Not forgetting the Raleigh Bike :thumbup:

post-12090-0-46134600-1372959985_thumb.jpg

Edited by mavrick

As I said to my mates, Please, please oh please let him not test positive

Orica is a pretty clean team and he has been training bloody hard for the last few months.....don't think it'll happen.

Richard Virenque

I remember a Peugeot range of bikes that was named after him. Not sure if he was SA born. He was a climber of note and was a Polka Dot rider on a occasion. He was with Festina until the dopy scandal.

Edited by mavrick

I would go spend a bit more money at Tonys shop but he has all my money already. I basically just give him my pay every month.

What a magic day. I am so happy for the whole family and all the people that work in the shop.

So many people supporting and rooting for Daryl for so long. Even stars like Robbie Hunter.

I think Richard Virenque was born in Africa

True that. He was born in Morocco and led the Tour in 2 different editions. Commentators got it wrong.

Can anyone find highlights on the intraweb? I know they on supersport at 22h00 but dont think I'm going to make it up till then! if not I am taping it!

Can anyone find highlights on the intraweb? I know they on supersport at 22h00 but dont think I'm going to make it up till then! if not I am taping it!

You taping on Betamax :thumbup:

There are a few days I wish I did have a television. Go Daryl! Kiff!

i have been streaming live off my computer every day - works like a charm

As I said to my mates, Please, please oh please let him not test positive

Ya ne' he was with Lat Armstrong @ Radioshack. Doubt it as he has cycling in his genes.!!!

And here I thought I was the only excited one. I've gone completely crazy with Impey's yellow jersey. Still can't believe it.