IMPEY YOU BISCUIT!!!

word

there has been another African born rider before. .. he rode for france at the time he got yellow cause that's where he lived then. .. I'm bad with names so can't say the name. ..

Richard Virenque

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it team strategy?

I wonder.

Yes, he was interviewed on Eurosport - spread the love! great for team morale, all for one, one for all and all that .. Unlike those cretins in Team Cannondale...

Edited by kosmonooit

Please give link to a site where we can congratulate Daryl (and he might actually read it - maybe)

Please give link to a site where we can congratulate Daryl (and he might actually read it - maybe)

@darylimpey on twitter

Yes, he was interviewed on Eurosport - spread the love! great for team morale, all for one, one for all and all that .. Unlike those cretins in Team Cannondale...

:D :D

Wow, who woulda guessed that hey.?

Great day for the young lad, and what a proud Dad Tony must be.

:thumbup: Not forgetting his mom Elle that was around since his dad Tony was riding in the Rapport Toer :clap:

Yes, he was interviewed on Eurosport - spread the love! great for team morale, all for one, one for all and all that ..

Wow!