IMPEY YOU BISCUIT!!!

word

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well one can hope... :unsure:

I feel your pain, and would have loved to have seen the same, but this sport is ruthless.

Being in yellow is a bit like winning an F1GP. It is a very big deal.

Being in yellow in Paris is like being crowned F1 champion. Not a perfect analogy but it was the best I could come up with today when a client commented that Daryl clearly wasn't good enough. Made me very annoyed actually.

Being in yellow in Paris is like being crowned F1 champion. Not a perfect analogy but it was the best I could come up with today when a client commented that Daryl clearly wasn't good enough. Made me very annoyed actually.

Annoying when people havent got a clue but feel they can criticise like that. DI isnt there as a GC contender; but his team took their chances after winning the TTT - great story. I believe his main role in the team is as support for the sprint stages.

Same with Richie Porte who got Chris Froome into yellow and himself into 2nd, before plummeting down the GC the following day. He'll be back to support on future stages.

Looks like its difficult for riders to dominate on consecutive stages, now that the doping is more subdued.

i'm not sure this topic is closed yet.

anyone know where we can get tour de france kids clothing like daryl's little son had?

and his wife needs a mention too, baie mnandi., especially 2months after childbirth.

They say ignorance is bliss, but for my money ignorance is just stoopid ignorance!

Stupido!

Just buggering around on Youtube and found this. Trantjies in my oejies.

Got goosebumps :-)

• 2 months later...

My Ausie mate organized something special for my kids from the Tour de France.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3762/9819406064_4e88e0f291_b.jpg

wow - now that is worth a lot of money - treasure it.